Achievement Guide and Question about Abyss.

Alright, so since I don't even see an in progress achievement guide over here, I'll post the PS3 trophies guide I've been using to help me get all the secret achievements: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/blazblue-continuum-shift-extend/141205-blazblue-continuum-shift-extend-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Now that that's out of the way, in abyss mode there's like four different colored auras you can unlock and use. Do they do anything or are they purely aesthetic? O.o

Alright, so since I don't even see an in progress achievement guide over here, I'll post the PS3 trophies guide I've been using to help me get all the secret achievements: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/blazblue-continuum-shift-extend/141205-blazblue-continuum-shift-extend-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Now that that's out of the way, in abyss mode there's like four different colored auras you can unlock and use. Do they do anything or are they purely aesthetic? O.o

Gosh i started working on a guide one week ago, i didnt pay attention to PS3trophies.org ... Well, after I took a look at it, I found some easier ways to complete the secret character achievements especially for Litchi, Tsubaki and Carl, and I noticed a couple of mistakes in the story guide. The Abyss shopping list was also based on the japanese version and some items name differs from the US/EU version.

Anyway, Im still working on the last Abyss achievement and then I will see if my guide is worth posting or not.

Guess I wasn't the only one who went with Setsuna's BB guide. He's quite the beast when it comes to fighting game guides.

Setuna's guides are always top notch, he'll usually play on the Japanese release though, so some names will be off, but he really does a great job.

^Not quite sure what was funny.

Oh my apologies. Me and Setsuna have a bit of history(good and bad) with making fighting game guides. See the Ultimate MVC3 guide here on 360a. I was critiquing your comment about how great his guides are, great to some people, but overly detailed to others who want solutions that are straight to the point.

Oh my apologies. Me and Setsuna have a bit of history(good and bad) with making fighting game guides. See the Ultimate MVC3 guide here on 360a. I was critiquing your comment about how great his guides are, great to some people, but overly detailed to others who want solutions that are straight to the point.

Of course, not only that, but me and FelizP have our ways with guides and stuff like that as well, but we're cool and all, of course there will always be one of those days.

Yeah I understand mate. I do prefer smaller guides generally. Especially ones that fit on the one page rather than two. I just find his commitment, quality and speed really hard to argue with. He smashes most guides out not too far from release date. Not too mention he added in the video guides for each step as well.

Did I mention I like his guide layout? xD

• 3 months later...

I'm glad i wasn't the only one to notice this. His guides are good, but he puts the whole manual into the roadmap. Guess that's the reason I prefer your guides.

Spike hostile17, take it you're not going to upload your guide?