Achievement Trading Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for help Ch.4 Pt. 5 The battle of Norbinbad Legendary.

I have no problem finishing the halfway point, once the Trolls are there really is no point... AI does not help.

GT: Nappydugout

Also, looking to trade armor and will gladly return after achievement pops and strength of our alliance as well.

Edit: Finished! 46/46

Edited by nappydugout

Looking for help Ch.4 Pt. 5 The battle of Norbinbad Legendary.

I have no problem finishing the halfway point, once the Trolls are there really is no point... AI does not help.

GT: Nappydugout

Also, looking to trade armor and will gladly return after achievement pops and strength of our alliance as well.

If you still need it I am stuck at the same exact point. I can't seem to get past the Sappers. I'm level 38. I messaged you on XBL also.

Edit: I just realized you put Battle and not Siege. I'm stuck on Siege.

Edit 2: I just got it. Having two people is just soooo much easier.

Edited by Odessa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Need 2 people for the Strenght of our alliance achievement,

And I still need 2 pieces for the Adamant set(Legs+gloves) will return them to you once I get the achievement+like 999k coins, since im not gonna play the game anymore

GT= INFIRNUS (Please send a message along with the FR, saying its for LoTR:War in the North)

Edited by INFIRNUS
forgot gt lol

I should be finished with my Legendary playthrough by tomorrow (Monday, February 3, 2014) and will be ready to team up for the Strength of Our Alliance achievement. I am located in Southern California, USA, UTC -8. Message and FR to GT=Eagle41

*** EDIT 20140203: I have completed my Legendary playthrough and am available most anytime to boost this achievement. This is a rental so, if I do not receive any responses by Friday, I will be sending this game back, with or without the achievement. ***

*** EDIT 20140206: Due to lack of interest, I have returned this game. If there is still someone who wants to boost this achievement, send me a message at GT=Eagle41 and I will re-rent the game, if possible. ***

Edited by Eagle41

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...