• 1 month later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys been watching same videos on you tube and got the bug back wanna have few peeps and create same crazy stuff create are own world bout 4 or more peep if go well wanna create same videos

people i like to meet must be over 20 with a good sence of humour like to have a laugh and have bit of gaming banter with massage me on here or gt mceggy86

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for a few people just to build stuff, explore etc. in survival mode.

I already have a world set up(just started). Just need a hand making it big!!

Add me on Xbox gamertag is warder0

Look forward to gaming with some people!!

Just got Gold sub back again. Just found a perfect world for what I want. Top half of the map is land with a lot of extreme hills, bottom half is just ocean. The plan is, build a pirate themed world. Its gonna be in creative, so give me a shout if you are interested. I'm 34, so looking for people older than 18. I don't use a mic often as my 1 year old sleeps in the bedroom. Might be on a survival world if the missus is playing. So if you don't mind either, then its worth adding me. Just live playing Minecraft with us.

Just started up a new world since TU14 release, and looking for others to build/help out. It's a pretty good seed, and so far found the following:

Jungle Temple

2 x Desert Villages (inc Desert Temple)

2 x Dungeon/mob spawner

Not done much so far, apart from build a couple of small hoses, and start work on a huge underground store room.

I'm normally on from 9pm (UK time) Sun - Thu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If You want to play Minecraft on a parkour or beast survival world that has never been on creatie then send me a friend request and sen me a message on why u want to do and if anyone has a parkour world please add me so I can play on it #MINECRAFTHOMIES

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking for some help with two achievements: Into the Nether and On a Rail. Could anyone who has a world set for for these please give me a hand? Gamertag is "acetate3". Thanks in advance!

EDIT: thanks "MrA" for the help and the for the tour of your world! I really appreciate it!

Edited by acetate3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey getting tired of cod and gta if you wanna play some survival and have fun just mess around send me a request or invite really been wanting to get back into this with a group an no hating on each other just fun GT; ImmaculateDave thank you