Vengeful, Explosives, and Headshots. Oh my! (oh, and special teams)

Mr Zombiefetus

So, I just tried a search for all three of these and came up with nothing relevant to what I came up with while playing the game.

Get a friend or 9 (even numbers so everyone has a partner), and set all the weapons on a map to the torque bow in a king of the hill game. Take turns of 5 kills at a time getting headshots with the bow, and it will count towards all four medals mentioned in the title.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but I did not find it after a search. I figured, four birds with one stone? Hell yeah bro.

Oh, and while you're at it, may as well try for active reloader as well. (Five birds, one stone?)

Can just do it with a second controller and kill yourself, which is faster but more "forever alone". Your pick.

Yeah, I did this alone to figure it out. I just thought that those wanting to know how to do this method fastest and a little less boringly would be to get a partner involved.

As soon as I figured it out, I had to see if someone else has posted it. I was excited to actually post something to the community that helps me out so much with their ideas.

I felt the same way when I found a method to boost the Medals for Beast mode, but no has responded :(