- (0) Maximum Club Rules, How to Post, & General FAQs (please read before posting)

Maximum Club General Rules

1. You must have been a member of XBA for at least 1 month. You must also be an active user, and have at least 25 non-spam posts for ALL club sign-ups. This rule does not apply to subscribing members

2. ALL achievements must be obtained and ALL gamerscore must be unlocked in all applicable games in order to sign up for a club.

3. All achievements you've unlocked that specifically require you to be connected to Xbox Live to obtain (kills in online multiplayer, for example) MUST have a timestamp.

4. Your Xbox Live privacy settings must be set to 'Everyone' so we can see your profile. If we can't see your games and achievements, we won't be able to process your signup, and your post will be removed.

5. CHEATING OF ANY SORT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! If you are caught cheating in any way deemed unfit by this site, or by Microsoft, you will be banned from the Clubs, and possibly the site.

6. Mixing your achievements between stacks of a game does not count towards a completion. You must earn all the achievements in a single version of the game.

7. You MUST hyperlink your forum profile in your sign up post. This will allow staff to quickly find your profile and therefore your gamertag. Also, you MUST link your Gamertag to your profile! To add your Gamertag to your profile go to Account Settings > Edit Profile > Fill in the Gamertag field at the bottom of your profile.

8. Each Club sign-up thread will have example posts to guide you on how to correctly post your submission. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these before posting to avoid unwanted delays.

9. If your Challenge/Franchise Club signup includes your completion of the final tier in a club, please include that note in your post so you can be added to the Chamber of Fame! Remember, if you get five entries into the Chamber of Fame, you will be able to create your own club!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Maximum Clubs Frequently Asked Questions, General Information, & Links

Please read the posting rules and guidelines at the top of each submission thread. These will guide you through the submission process.

What are the Maximum Clubs?

The Maximum Clubs are a great way of showcasing your gaming achievements in many different ways across the Microsoft gaming platforms. Here is a brief introduction to each section.

XBA offers a range of challenges, complete with super shiny forum awards, which are designed to test your gaming skills to the limit. Upon completing the requisite games for each club, you can sign up to be listed amongst the members who have successfully completed the challenge, get a new forum award, and be added/moved up in the leaderboards.

The Staff Clubs contain up to five games which are hand-picked from the Staff's own completion lists. Themes and difficulty vary greatly between clubs, so there is certainly something for everyone here. Completion of each staff club provides you with a shiny new forum award, proving to everyone that you have returned successfully from the challenge.

Subscriber Clubs are similar to Staff Clubs, except they're created by you, subscribing members to XBA. As soon as you subscribe, you can immediately create your own Subscriber Club with some of your proudest (or worst!) completions that you'd like others to try to complete to prove their mettle (or maybe you just want to make others suffer like you did). These awards are given out for milestones, rather than for every club completed. Expect a huge variety of games here as well.

Challenge/Franchise Clubs are our biggest section, which is ever expanding with new clubs. Each club comes with a certain theme; from fun, family games to clubs celebrating the best (and worst) games that you can play on your systems. Similar to the Staff Clubs, completion of each tier earns you a neat forum award. Do you have the stomach to earn yourself that golden toilet?

The Maximum Clubs also provides leaderboards for each of these sections mentioned above, where you can see how your list of club completions ranks up against friends and rivals alike. 

Hitting a gamerscore milestone is a fantastic accomplishment. Whether you're making your first journey into the realm of the six figure gamerscore, or have just put another 100k in the bag, be sure to celebrate your accomplishment in the Milestone Forums. If you would like to spotlight either yourself or a friend, we provide a subforum for each of the 100k milestones for you to celebrate your gaming achievements with the community. Be sure to provide us with plenty of information, such as which achievement pushed you over the milestone.

How can I make my own club?

There are actually three ways you can currently make your own club: join staff, become a subscriber, or gain five entries into the Chamber of Fame in the Challenge/Franchise Club section. You can become a subscriber whenever you'd like, and will be immediately eligible to create your own Subscriber Club consisting of up to five games. Creating your own Chamber of Fame club is more work but more reward: if you achieve five Chamber of Fame entries, you will be allowed to create your own four-tiered club! Any created clubs must consist of at least Xbox One or newer releases (no 360, XBLA, etc.). Contact staff if you have any questions!

Where do I sign up for each of these sections?

Sign-up threads for each section of the Maximum Clubs are pinned in the main Maximum Club forum. Each thread will have information and guidelines on how to structure your submission post, so please familiarize yourself with these before posting to avoid unwanted delays.

I signed up for the Leaderboards, but I'm not listed like I expected. What happened?

If this happens, please double check that you signed up for the leaderboard you believe you are missing from. Please remember that the main site leaderboard, which lists members' gamerscore, is controlled automatically by the site. Staff has no control over this leaderboard.

My posts have been deleted, why?

Once posts are processed by the Maximum Club Directors they are removed from the threads in order to keep everything neat. If there is a problem with your submission post, you will receive a PM from Staff notifying you of what you need to do before your post can be processed. In this situation your post will be in a 'pending' state until the requested changes can be made.

Some of my achievements were unlocked offline. Can I still be a member of the clubs?

Absolutely! Not everyone can sign into Xbox Live all the time therefore it would not be fair of us to exclude a member for having some offline achievements. We verify all new additions to the clubs and leaderboards. As long as those offline achievements were not achievements specifically requiring an Xbox Live connection and your card looks legit, you are more than welcome to sign up for the Maximum Clubs.

Do I have to have all 0 point achievements to join a club?

Yes, you need to earn all achievements and the full available gamerscore in order to join a club.

My question has still not been answered in this FAQ?

If you still have a question that has not been answered above, please post in this thread and a member of Staff will get back to you as soon as we can.

Please also note that we maintain the Maximum Clubs in our free time. This means that from time to time there may be a backlog of posts in the sign-up threads, but please bear with us at these times.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to - (0) Maximum Club Rules, How to Post, & General FAQs (please read before posting)