Saint Patrick's Day

St. Patricks Day - just a great excuse to get pished!!

I've another driving test today. Please let me pass - this is my 5th attempt! I hope I have some luck for a change!

Well, it's the Luck of the Irish!

If you don't pass, I'd give up. If you fail on the sixth try, I don't think you should be on the road.

Im going to the pub to get drunk on Guinness, swear at a few irish people then spend all day thursday on the toliet shitting black because of said guinness.

And yes it is just an excuse to get pissed, the meaning is lost on most people whether you like it or not.

Edited by NawtyCawty

Im going to the pub to get drunk on Guinness, swear at a few irish people then spend all day thursday on the toliet shitting black because of said guinness.

And yes it is just an excuse to get pissed, the meaning is lost on most people whether you like it or not.

it's true, i just see it as better reason to get pissed in the week other than 'cause i felt like it' ;)

Very little is known about St. Patrick other than that Irish raiders kidnapped him for 6 years after attacking his family's estate. During his captivity he turned to God and eventually escaped. Later he became a missionary for the pre-christian Irish people after guided visions from God. Soon again he began religious training which lasted 15 years. Upon his completion of Priest hood he was sent to Ireland with a dual mission to minister to Christians already living in Ireland and to begin to convert the Irish.

He's widely known for single-handily bringing the religion to Ireland even though there are many facts that contradict this.

Well, it's the Luck of the Irish!

If you don't pass, I'd give up. If you fail on the sixth try, I don't think you should be on the road.

I personally don't think you should be allowed more than 3 attempts but who am I to change the laws?

Anyway I didnt do it, forgot my passport, what a dome. £62 down the shitter. I'm sure I haven't always taken it before but I must have I suppose. On the plus side, at least I didnt fail! :D