Achievement Guide and Road Map (1750)

The Pants Party

Haha, it unfortunately does not.

I don't know why people have so much trouble with that fight though. Did it on 4p Insane Arcade with the big three mutator and we got it first try with people only dying like three times, mostly due to not hiding in time from the fire.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people have so much trouble with that fight though. Did it on 4p Insane Arcade with the big three mutator and we got it first try with people only dying like three times, mostly due to not hiding in time from the fire.

Oh we haven't started the insane playthrough yet, was just checking^^. I personaly haven't had any problems with the fight in hardcore alone, so I'm not scared about it on insane^^'

Great Guide.

Quick question : why is the Socialite ach. estimated at ~3 months ? Checking the calendar shows me that there is very little in the way of events coming up, i.e. 2 in a month. To participate in 30 of those will take around 15 months if they continue at the same rate. Do you know if they are planning to ramp up the volume of events ?

Great Guide.

Quick question : why is the Socialite ach. estimated at ~3 months ? Checking the calendar shows me that there is very little in the way of events coming up, i.e. 2 in a month. To participate in 30 of those will take around 15 months if they continue at the same rate. Do you know if they are planning to ramp up the volume of events ?

yeah i dont see how you will do this in a couple of months, but listening to rods stream last night, there is hope that there will be more events.

according to him they are trying to figure out how to quickly do weapons events. cant wait for the no sawed off event or play beast in insane with randoms.

Yeah, I assumed they'd increase the regularity of events after the first month (maybe every weekend with some one-day things like the tickers in Horde). Generally the game itself is enough at launch, then they do events to bring people back in. If not, it'll be closer to a year.

The Palace Guard spawns seem kinda random on that fight. I had a hell of a time getting through it on 4 player hardcore arcade. We'd just get destroyed because there'd be like 20 Guards running around and like a dozen shriekers shooting at us. And of course we'd get hyper-beamed while trying to avoid death from Guards/Shiekers. The only reason we eventually beat it is because the Guards didn't spawn one time and we could just focus on killing the boss. Same thing happened on 4 player insane arcade.

Is there a part where I can get the Hammer of Dawn and OneShot executions? I tried the parts where you help Dizzy for the first time, and the first part of Anvil Gate. But everytime I try to down them they just die, I am not able to down them, and have tried those parts several times. I don't feel like going through a whole act trying to do these ones.

Is there a part where I can get the Hammer of Dawn and OneShot executions? I tried the parts where you help Dizzy for the first time, and the first part of Anvil Gate. But everytime I try to down them they just die, I am not able to down them, and have tried those parts several times. I don't feel like going through a whole act trying to do these ones.

For the Oneshot, look at the first page of the guide and you can get a HoD execution at the boss fight.

For the Oneshot, look at the first page of the guide and you can get a HoD execution at the boss fight.

Thanks I looked at the first page before posting but must have missed the oneshot by accident, completely forgot about those spots.

Can you do All for One, One for All solo with a second controller? Ive been trying to do as you said useing act two chp 7 but i get all the way up to ten but once the queen shows up it drops back down to 9? Just wondering if im doing something wrong?

what difficulty?

this has happened to me a couple of times, but mostly not. after shooting the forth gas bag, i go hide behind that block thing.

i mostly do this, cause the remaining reavers snipe at me once in a blue moon to bring me below 10.

btw, the most frustrating thing in when the circle is complete and it stays at 9.

last night i did a run of 11, and got it every time except the last time. I can only do this in 30 minutes chunks.

Hey Pants! For the "First Among Equals" achievement, you should add this video:

It's actually still better to do Act 2, Chapter 7 one hundred times to get the Onyx Force Multiplier, which is obviously well more than the 60 needed for that achievement. That method is better to finish off the Onyx for it though.

It's actually still better to do Act 2, Chapter 7 one hundred times to get the Onyx Force Multiplier, which is obviously well more than the 60 needed for that achievement. That method is better to finish off the Onyx for it though.

I think there's a lot of people that wants the First among equals achievement that dont care for the onyx in forced multiplier, since you only need bronze for the achievement it would be more efficient to finish 2-7 10 times and do the method in the video 50 times. This is if you ignore seriously 3.0 of course.

I think there's a lot of people that wants the First among equals achievement that dont care for the onyx in forced multiplier, since you only need bronze for the achievement it would be more efficient to finish 2-7 10 times and do the method in the video 50 times. This is if you ignore seriously 3.0 of course.

That's exactly what I was about to say... Thanks again for the video, it's a really bright method.

I suppose that makes sense. I generally write my guides assuming people will be going for the 1000 and it's more efficient the other way, but if they want to knock the achievement out the fastest way, that's definitely it.

Need to mention "Welcome to Versus" cannot be done with bots.

The description specifically states "(Standard or Casual)" and my guide says it must be done "online." ;)