Modern Warfare 3 FAQ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this.

It's a shame as Combat Training was a great feature for getting to know the Multiplayer Maps in Black Op's.

Agreed, but they are replacing it with the Spec Ops Survival Mode. Granted, it won't be as easy to get to know the maps on your own terms, but you can still run around and check things out on every single MP map while only having to worry about AI enemies.

Just have a quick question and thought Id post it in here rather than starting a new thread:

Is there a UAV jammer perk/unlock in the game? Also is there the scrambler perk too? Much appreciate your help!

There is a UAV Jammer equivalent perk. It's called Assassin and is a tier 2 perk. However, there is no scrambler perk anymore.

There is a UAV Jammer equivalent perk. It's called Assassin and is a tier 2 perk. However, there is no scrambler perk anymore.

Phew, seems to be a constant UAV on every game mode I play so supressor and UAV jammer it is for me when I play later :p. Thanks for helping :woop:

• 2 weeks later...

Are there prestige challenges in this game? I was looking at the title/emblem list and couldn't really tell. I'm debating whether to prestige or not, and if it's like MW2 where there are prestige challenges that you unlock after prestiging for the first time, then I'll do it once just to unlock the challenges. Otherwise, probably not since I don't play this game that often.

Are there prestige challenges in this game? I was looking at the title/emblem list and couldn't really tell. I'm debating whether to prestige or not, and if it's like MW2 where there are prestige challenges that you unlock after prestiging for the first time, then I'll do it once just to unlock the challenges. Otherwise, probably not since I don't play this game that often.

Yes there are.

What is the maximum of extra custom class slot you can have is the same as MW2?

Only 10 like the previous games.

I just popped cod4 in and prestiged for the first time on it. I was wondering

If anybody out there had any idea how long it takes for the prestige shop to

Recognize that I've prestiged in a previous game and give me a token? I know

The FAQ states there's no deadline so I guess I'm not too late. Thanks for the help.

I just popped cod4 in and prestiged for the first time on it. I was wondering

If anybody out there had any idea how long it takes for the prestige shop to

Recognize that I've prestiged in a previous game and give me a token? I know

The FAQ states there's no deadline so I guess I'm not too late. Thanks for the help.

I think you would of had to perstige before the game came out. Think you are going to be out of luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been asked before but my semi-intensive search yielded zilch... At start, i didnt know you can disable the 'theatre mode' so it piled up a bunch of clips which i'd like to 'delete'. Is there a way you can delete 'em? I can't seem to figure out how to go about it.

TIA!

Apologies if this has been asked before but my semi-intensive search yielded zilch... At start, i didnt know you can disable the 'theatre mode' so it piled up a bunch of clips which i'd like to 'delete'. Is there a way you can delete 'em? I can't seem to figure out how to go about it.

TIA!

They get saved on your hard drive, I guess deleting them from that should work.