Compatibility Pack

shakeNbake0810

Everytime i go into the main screen i am prompted to download the compatibility pack. It is already downloaded and i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. It still wont let me play online. Any solutions?

Don't mean to sound like an idiot but has it actually downloaded? With anything from that in game download menu I had to make sure it stayed active and open, not doing anything other than downloading the item with that download screen showing. I couldn't just set it off to download and do something else on the console!

Have you made sure to sit and keep the screen lit until it says download complete then (i think) it returns to the main menu to say it is installing.

Apart from that, i'd do what iBuzz said ^

Don't mean to sound like an idiot but has it actually downloaded? With anything from that in game download menu I had to make sure it stayed active and open, not doing anything other than downloading the item with that download screen showing. I couldn't just set it off to download and do something else on the console!

Have you made sure to sit and keep the screen lit until it says download complete then (i think) it returns to the main menu to say it is installing.

Apart from that, i'd do what iBuzz said ^

I had issues where it had corrupted in the past your best bet is just to re-download if there are connection issues with others.