Level 2 not unlocking?

DisturbedDan

That is strange because when I got to Level 2, it showed me the achievement unlocked notification. All of my friends that own the game are having no problem with that either.

I hate to say this but unless someone has another idea, you may want to just restart. I know it sucks.

I had the same exact problem. I got the game last night, played one game online, and by the time the game was over, I was a level 3, and i didnt get an achievement. I dont know if its because the points you get online dont register til AFTER the game or what. So I went from level 1 straight to level 3, thus not giving me the achievement.

I just made a new save on a memory card and played some mini-games, got it after like 4 mini-games. I deleted that and am continuing with the one on my hard drive.

Bad glitch, would make you look bad if you unlocked level 10 before level 2, lol..

yeah. I didn't even know there was a achievement for getting level two. So when I actually got there, I wasn't expecting it to pop up.

Another thing, the minigames achievement. You only get that when creating a player right? I know for a fact that didn't pop up after I played minigames, but it did after I got to the minigames for my created player.

yeah. I didn't even know there was a achievement for getting level two. So when I actually got there, I wasn't expecting it to pop up.

Another thing, the minigames achievement. You only get that when creating a player right? I know for a fact that didn't pop up after I played minigames, but it did after I got to the minigames for my created player.

Nope, I got my mini-game achievements before I created my player..

not sure the two had anything to do with each other .. didn't have to play any mini-games to get the achievement .. simply enter it

create a player I did just that, created a player .. had to run a couple of drills/training with him before bein' able to save, but after that got the achievement