Did it all not unlocking

Typicalzer0

Yes all circles were done, even the preorder one in the bloodwing place. I have nothing left open except for the 4 dlcs. I've looked over the locations listed in the map area and nothing has shown up as not being done. A little strange.

Yes all circles were done, even the preorder one in the bloodwing place. I have nothing left open except for the 4 dlcs. I've looked over the locations listed in the map area and nothing has shown up as not being done. A little strange.

Did you get the quest from the body of a Goliath in the fridge? It doesn't always spawn. Also, When you press the back button and go to the mission select, does it say "Undiscovered" under any locations?

Yeah did the goliath one in the fridge. I have no undiscovered locations listed. I do however, have one quest not categorized under a zone and not discovered that says "mayhem awaits bring friends." Ideas?

I believe that may be a new quest given out by Murderlin in the new DLC.... But not sure. Just out of curiosity, have you turned in all the missions? It wont unlock if you haven't actually returned them all not just terra's(I assume you have).

-Edit:

I found something that says it is a mission given out by torgue in the latest DLC. Once you talk to him in the stalks and complete the geeky questions, it unlocks more side quests(including the raid boss). I know this has nothing to do with the Kitchen sink Achievement, but maybe it's glitched to where you have to complete this for it to unlock.

Edited by heavydwayne

Did some poking around on the gearbox forums and apparently it is a compatibility issue with the... compatibility patch... uninstalled the patch and started my character and it popped.

Many thanks to all those with input and keep the solution in mind if you or any of your friends run into this problem.

Thanks again!!