Dolfo and his f'ing bottles

Pinion13

This is seriously pissing me off. I can get to 11 seconds. Would coming back with reload/weapon upgrades do me any good? 40+ tries and I'm about ready to smash stuff. :mad: Getting to the first bottle without wasting 3 seconds seems to be the main problem. FU bottles. Low sensitivity, high aim sensitivity, blah.

Edited by Pinion13

I looked around a bit for you, and as you can do it without a few perks, it is MUCH easier if you advance into the game a bit and get the Faster Reloading perk. Before having this perk I see a lot of people getting it bang on the 10 second mark, never anything below it.

There are some videos I could show you, but I don't think they will help in terms of accuracy. Give it a break and try again, you never get anything done as well as you would if you're calm and relaxed.

ok all i did was blazed the 1st clip as quickly as possible without using iron sights which left me with around 4-5 bottles then after the reload looked down sights and cleared the last few as quick as possible and got 10 secs within 6 go's maybe i got lucky but it seemed easy enough.

This worked perfectly

This was by far the hardest achievement in this game...

I was stuck on 11 seconds forever until I finally got 10.

I just immediately placed iron sights on the left most bottle and then dragged the right stick across all of them systematically shooting each one quickly.

I also raised the brightness all the way to max because it highlighted the black bottles against the darker black background :(

Next to the "don't get cocky kid" achievement from Dead Space, this is my all time least favorite achievement...

I also had success (9 secs) blazing through my first clip hip firing left to right & then honing in on the few remaining bottles while aiming down the sight. I don't have the quick reload upgrade & have the settings on whatever default sensitivity. Before this method, I would try to hip fire everything & got a best of 13 secs & then tried to ADS everything & couldn't get better than 11 secs.

I can't believe you guys had that much trouble with the bottles. It took me a max of like 5 tries. It wasn't anywhere near as hard as those fucking pigeons. I'd always be like 1 or 2 short.

I just immediately placed iron sights on the left most bottle and then dragged the right stick across all of them systematically shooting each one quickly.

This is what I did for the bottles and I had missed like 2 or 3 and I still had time to go back for them.

This was my last achievement. I sucked at both of these mini games but i eventually got 23/24 pigeons (it really helps if you don't aim just blindfire and line more than one bird at a time up) and 9/10 seconds on the bottles (for this one i worked from left to right aiming down the sights) p.s THOSE BOTTLES ARE ANNNNOYING!!

Shooting the pigeons was easy as even when they flew off you could hit them from miles away and you had a more time on your hands too.

However the bottle one annoyed me (being polite) and probably took me around 10 attempts to get my time down, majority of the time and same as most sticking at 11 seconds for a good very annoying while. Along of course having to listen to the insults each time I failed :mad:

I found in the end it worked best for me to shoot right to left with the bigger grouping on the right hand side and then moping up on the remaining bottles on the left.

Breathed a sigh of relief when I hit the 10 second mark.

It annoys the shit out of me that achievements like these are harder than any other ones in the game. Devs clearly have a hidden agenda to make a percentage on sales from new controllers. I've lost count of the amount of times I've smashed a controller into a wall/floor/dog/girlfriend in a blind rage due to shit like this.

I had some troubles with the bottles as well. The pigeons were a breeze in comparision, nailed that on my first attempt, even though it took me like 20 seconds to realize that I could walk.

What I found to be helpful for me vs the bottles was to turn the brightness up to max and go right to left with iron sights. Didn't take me many attempts to get it after using that strategy.

This was by far the hardest achievement in this game...

I was stuck on 11 seconds forever until I finally got 10.

I also raised the brightness all the way to max because it highlighted the black bottles against the darker black background :(

Next to the "don't get cocky kid" achievement from Dead Space, this is my all time least favorite achievement...

That brightness tip helped a lot. Thanks. 1000/1000 for me now.