2 Month Free Trial of Original Xbox

Gamerdude5448

It's worth as much as magic beans. Then again, to a hardcore collector/fan of the original Xbox, it could mean something to them.

If it had Halo/Halo 2 on it, I'm sure it would of been worth a little something more.

Also...

"Shortly before 11 p.m. PDT, May 10, 2010, Apache N4SIR left Halo 2. He says he was booted from the game. This is the end of multiplayer on Halo 2 and the original Xbox Live."

Almost 2 years now.

No. Get out of here. Completely pointless to have that, even if it is an unused code.

Just like it was completely pointless to pre-order a Duke Nukem game back in 2001 and keep your receipt, right?

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/61/61591.jpg

And how Gearbox honoured his commitment to the game.

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/61/61593.jpg

Some things do pay for themselves. You just need to be patient, or an extreme collector.

And then he had to play Duke Nukem... not so lucky really. :-p

It wasn't that bad, I laughed quite a few times playing through it...

IMHO, it was a bog standard shooter with a little bit of childish humour chucked in here and there, with a quite a lot of fun easter eggs...

I tried searching eBay and no listings came up for it. I'd list it on eBay but don't expect more then $5. It's all about how you sell the "sizzle"...use words like EXTREMELY RARE and HARD TO FIND and someone will buy it from you. Make sure you disclose it doesn't work (odds are it expired too) and that it's for collectors only.

Sorry, but I don't think it's worth anything. The original Xbox can't even go online anymore.
Missing the point. Entirely.

Might be worth something to a collector - maybe not now but in the future possibly.

The original xbox isn't a worthless piece of junk. There are still people that play the games and some of them were pretty awesome. Plus there were excellent games that were never made compatible with the 360; and then there are some that, although compatible, still have lots of glitches

I tried searching eBay and no listings came up for it. I'd list it on eBay but don't expect more then $5. It's all about how you sell the "sizzle"...use words like EXTREMELY RARE and HARD TO FIND and someone will buy it from you. Make sure you disclose it doesn't work (odds are it expired too) and that it's for collectors only.

Fact is people will buy anything, because they are idiots. However, what Carmona25 didn't tell you is that $4 of those $5 will be made by charging them for overpriced shipping. You'll likely make a $1 if that. Trash is trash.

Speaking of trash..... anyone hear about that NES game that sold for over $30,000? Yep, trash alright.

/sarcasm

Face it, hardcore collectors will pay ridiculous amounts for "trash".

yup... ultra rare Olympic game. It was the gold edition.....and there seems to be only a handful in exsistance.

Speaking of trash..... anyone hear about that NES game that sold for over $30,000? Yep, trash alright.

/sarcasm

Face it, hardcore collectors will pay ridiculous amounts for "trash".

yup... ultra rare Olympic game. It was the gold edition.....and there seems to be only a handful in exsistance.

You're talking about a collectable piece of software though that is physically rare, and attempting to compare it to subscription voucher that was likely printed off in the millions. After all the idea is to "get them out there" and used. It's the whole idea behind marketing. Again this is the late 80's, not 2001. -.-

It's worth... About the same two months of LIVE is worth. If I'm right, the Xbox site mentions that the codes can be used on an Xbox 360, but not the other way around.

Here is a quote on the site:

"Xbox 360 console subscription codes are designed specifically for the Xbox 360 console and are not compatible with the original Xbox console. However, original Xbox subscription codes can be used on an Xbox 360 console."