Online experience?

Dps120390

I am just curious to see what other people are experiencing with GTAO? I dont know about you guys, but i am really struggling with the whole online issues, i constantly get kicked out of lobbies even before i start a game, it feels like if you aren't part of a crew, you wont get much out of this, am i the only one trying to a hold of online? Or is it still too early to tell how this will work out?

I am just curious to see what other people are experiencing with GTAO? I dont know about you guys, but i am really struggling with the whole online issues, i constantly get kicked out of lobbies even before i start a game, it feels like if you aren't part of a crew, you wont get much out of this, am i the only one trying to a hold of online? Or is it still too early to tell how this will work out?

I have been playing since Tuesday morning, things will work out.

Well I just got xboxlive about 5 days ago, so this is the first game I have ever played online with.

Thus I have nothing to compare it to, but so far it's interesting. I wish you could play with more than 16 people. I wish there were no NPCs, a world with just players would make it really cool.

But to be honest, about 90% of the time I've spent on there I've been in tennis, darts, or golf.

Very poor tbf...

I have had the game crash repeatedly, not a console freeze the game itself freezing or hanging as my live parties and menus have been working still, which causes reboots to be required, so when I log back in I lose everything I have done, I have just lost 20k again along with a few levels and clothes, and it keeps hapening, it seems the only time the game saves is when you exit gta online. I am getting fed up of losing hours of play.

I was enjoying this but it is starting to really get on my nerves that y play goes to pot due to their errors. The only other gripe I have is the missions are really repetitive for very little payoff it seems when I actually manage to keep my stats or money

Edit:- 2nd Crash in less than 2 hours, did a load of races with a friend, the game crashed looking at the damn map and lost a further 40k and reset back to level 15.. I am about done with this game in its current state.

Edited by surreal_82