This game is horrible

anthonyd46

I don't even know where to start this game is just bad. There really is no direction on how excatly a lie is registered or the truth is registered. It just seems to be at random however its like 75% truth 25% lie. Achievement just kind of sort of pop. I dont understand how but they do. Going to try to research into this a little more.

I don't even know where to start this game is just bad. There really is no direction on how excatly a lie is registered or the truth is registered. It just seems to be at random however its like 75% truth 25% lie. Achievement just kind of sort of pop. I dont understand how but they do. Going to try to research into this a little more.

I purchased this trash game as well. I have been trying to find a sound file which will consistantly register a lie. I can confirm that a fan does give you truthful answers 100% of the time.

I purchased this trash game as well. I have been trying to find a sound file which will consistantly register a lie. I can confirm that a fan does give you truthful answers 100% of the time.

I tried being sacrastic to it but it didnt work i was like yep im defintly telling the truth yes i am i sure sure sure am noone can be more truthful than me. Then the thing is like yes your telling the truth!

• 4 months later...

And the award for "Biggest Donkey Testicles Game In The History Of The XBOX 360" goes to....this peice of crap!!!

Where do you start with this game!!!! It looks bad, makes no sense and plays terribly. I think I could waffle over an entire page of posts and still not do this crap any justice as to just how bad it is!

I borrowed it from a friend and I feel robbed....I honestly can't believe it once had a full retail price.....wow!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I started using the opening seconds of the song "Octopus's Garden" by The Beatles on my iPhone in order to register Lies. It seemed to work 95% of the time compared to high pitched sounds, Justin Bieber, or rubbing the mic on my pants.

• 3 months later...

This game is awful, I would not have paid the £2 had I known how bad it is. The 2 -3 hours is not possible if you can't find a consistent sound bite to register as a lie. I kept doing a high pitch 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeee' it started as being taken as a lie, then changed to truth for no reason.

Only get this game if someone is willing to pay you to take it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
How long does it take to get all the achievements for this game?

I want to know if its worth my time going to GS, pick a used copy of it, grab $0.99 out of my pocket and coming back home just to suffer X amount of time.

About 1 - 2 hours. But it depends on luck a bit with the voice recognition software being so terribly bad. But very quick.. and its a terrible game, so all you'd be playing it for is gamerscore. Spend as little as possible :)

• 2 months later...