HAVE to rage.

This is the most broken, terrible, misguided port I have ever had the mispleasure of putting in my Xbox. How do you play this? No checkpoints, the buddy AI (my ENTIRE army) can be taken out by ONE enemy soldier repeatedly, and the enemy AI are MASTER marksmen.

And getting the final achievement? NEVER happening.

I have played some trash games, but at least they're manageable. And I'm always able to find SOME fun in it. Even Sneak King was sorta maybe kinda fun. But this? I'd love to lynch the idiot who thought it'd be a good idea to port this game over untouched.

EDIT (8/18/2012): Finally figured out how to get through the final level. It's just...jeez, you have to blitz and pray. If you can push in far enough, your "teammates" will hold the position better. It's like...their AI kicks it up a couple notches. It's really weird. But, it's doable.

Edited by Fire Hawk D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So, came back to this game recently. Um...I rock at this game now. Not enough to maybe do the final level easily or keep my teammates from throwing themselves into the bullets of the opposition, but still, I was able to breeze through levels that took me hours to complete. I guess after Serious Sam, Perfect Dark, and generally getting better at shooters it's starting to show.

Still, screw this game.