Magic Sword Vault Challenges: Warps

First to 200 :)

No you're not, sorry to crush your hopes and dreams bud.

It just takes longer for my data to upload for some reason, probably because I'm Canadian.

I earned 200 / 200 in less than 3 hours of time.

According to MyGamerCard.net I am above you in the ranking system. You've been bumped to 2nd place. :p

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?g=1133

I'm the first AND fastest Canadian to get 200 / 200.

LOL

Bragging about things no one cares about FTW.

First to 200 :)

No you're not, sorry to crush your hopes and dreams bud.

It just takes longer for my data to upload for some reason, probably because I'm Canadian.

I earned 200 / 200 in less than 3 hours of time.

According to MyGamerCard.net I am above you in the ranking system. You've been bumped to 2nd place. :p

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?g=1133

I'm the first AND fastest Canadian to get 200 / 200.

LOL

Bragging about things no one cares about FTW.

First of all you didnt 200 this till this morning 4/15/10 and i did it 4/14/10. second of all you sent me a message asking me where the warp in level 14 was lol. third of all, the only reason it put you above on mygamercard.net is because it goes alphabetical lol. Fourth and final, YES im sure I 200ed this before you :)

Any chance you could tell me where the warp is on level 14? I've found all the others but I just cannot find this one. I've been back and forth through the level mashing x and it won't appear :mad:

To answer my own question from before about the secrets here's what to do:

Warp on level 28 - next 4 levels you play through are Secrets 1-4

Warp on level 40 - next 6 levels you play through are Secrets 6-10

You know when you're playing a secret level as the level number at the bottom of the screen is coloured orange instead of blue.

Hope this helps!

Lol, wish I found this link earlier - very useful about where to find the warp locations:

http://www.exotica.org.uk/wiki/Lost_In_Translation/Magic_Sword_-_Heroic_Fantasy

But it doesn't tell where the warp in level 14 is?

No it doesn't. Would be strange of them to add it in, as other than multiplayer it's just an arcade port... how odd.

For anyone reading this thread, here's the location on level 14:

Floor 14 - After the first swinging ball on a chain, jump up one step and crouch and slash the top step. The door will appear on the other side of the steps. Warps to level 19.

First of all you didnt 200 this till this morning 4/15/10 and i did it 4/14/10. second of all you sent me a message asking me where the warp in level 14 was lol. third of all, the only reason it put you above on mygamercard.net is because it goes alphabetical lol. Fourth and final, YES im sure I 200ed this before you :)

LOL Its true. I got the same message from him asking for the level 14 warp. And it was like a couple of hours after I read your reply saying where to find the last warp. A bit strange this "FIRST!" obsession of so many people in the net.