GTA Online An even more insane money glitch :)

ExtraOrdinaryGamer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not getting banned for doing these, because:

1. Rockstar doesn't care

2. Rockstar is too busy with other stuff, they won't be able to spare a team of people and delicate them to search these users who used the "glitches". You know how much time and effort it takes, and only know that this doesn't do any good to Rockstar. Ok, they ban 100000 people who glitches, so what good it does to Rockstar, this is not MMORPG.

3. Even if this is MMORPG, it is very difficult to find who uses the glitches. You watch too much movies -> people just press one button and they know where you lived? LOL.:dance:

I love how people keep saying you'll get banned, but where's the proof anyone has actually BEEN banned?

boy it's funny when people think that a glitch that gives you shit ton of money in a short time wont ban them. oh it's not like Rockstar can't check that naw probably not...

You are not getting banned for doing these, because:

1. Rockstar doesn't care

2. Rockstar is too busy with other stuff, they won't be able to spare a team of people and delicate them to search these users who used the "glitches". You know how much time and effort it takes, and only know that this doesn't do any good to Rockstar. Ok, they ban 100000 people who glitches, so what good it does to Rockstar, this is not MMORPG.

3. Even if this is MMORPG, it is very difficult to find who uses the glitches. You watch too much movies -> people just press one button and they know where you lived? LOL.:dance:

1. oh yeah guess they don't care. i guess they didn't care with the constant replaying of missions right? must of been accidental when they removed that right?

2. R* is able to do multiple things. it's like you assume less than 50 people work at R*.

3. gta isn't an mmorpg. it's an action-open world-sandbox game. also they have ways to see someone's stats and see if anyone has been gaining an extreme amount of xp/money in a short time. plus i'm sure they look on YouTube *although this might be a speculation*.

Edited by burntt0ad

boy it's funny when people think that a glitch that gives you shit ton of money in a short time wont ban them. oh it's not like Rockstar can't check that naw probably not...

1. oh yeah guess they don't care. i guess they didn't care with the constant replaying of missions right? must of been accidental when they removed that right?

2. R* is able to do multiple things. it's like you assume less than 50 people work at R*.

3. gta isn't an mmorpg. it's an action-open world-sandbox game. also they have ways to see someone's stats and see if anyone has been gaining an extreme amount of xp/money in a short time. plus i'm sure they look on YouTube *although this might be a speculation*.

Well, let's go back to your point you made about the mission replaying? Was it intended? Who knows, but has anyone been banned for it? No.

Are you gaining an unfair advantage for having a load of money? No.

Is utilizing a glitch they didn't find quicker than doing missions? Yes, and it makes your experience a little different than everyone else's because you're not playing it the intended way.

Is it a bannable offence? No, I wouldn't say so.

Don't act like a dick.

Well, let's go back to your point you made about the mission replaying? Was it intended? Who knows, but has anyone been banned for it? No.

Are you gaining an unfair advantage for having a load of money? No.

Is utilizing a glitch they didn't find quicker than doing missions? Yes, and it makes your experience a little different than everyone else's because you're not playing it the intended way.

Is it a bannable offence? No, I wouldn't say so.

Don't act like a dick.

1. replaying a mission wouldn't be considered a glitch. you're simply replaying the mission for quick xp/cash. it's not an exploit that was unintentionally left in the game *aka this car selling glitch*.

2. i'd assume the quick RT and replay was intentional because i mean they added it right? but i guess grinding the same mission is considered cheating in R* eyes even though it's not.

3. so it's fair to utilize an exploit to your advantage? that makes no sense..? what if someone is using some god mode exploit or something? is that fair?

4. yes it is bannable. not only are you breaking the ToS on the xbox but probably what ever idiotic rules R* has. i'm assuming it's the same idk.

where was i acting like a dick?

Edited by burntt0ad

4. yes it is bannable. not only are you breaking the ToS on the xbox but probably what ever idiotic rules R* has. i'm assuming it's the same idk.

Wait wait wait wait...

Xbox/M$ ToS are exactly that, Xbox/M$ ToS. Whatever bug/exploit/glitch is in a game is the sole responsibility of the publisher.

Microsoft will only step in if the game has an exploit for example that can have a direct influence outside of the game. Such as exploiting for achievements, disrupting a server etc. Things that impact Microsoft.

Rockstar's only problem against these types of exploits would be that its taking the need out of buying cash through the Xbox Store. Seeing you're obtaining money in a way that wasn't originally designed to be obtained normally.

But like viperRX188 already said;

Rockstar is too busy with other stuff, they won't be able to spare a team of people and delicate them to search these users who used the "glitches".

Well they could. Anyone who has the Social Club can see how hilarious it is to have 500k earned through missions on their stats, but 3m earned on car sales. But still, no one has reported of being banned so far. So until that happens...

Edited by Selections

:D

Don't worry, people. Watch Callum's argument and you will know Rockstar doesn't care at all. This is nothing like those "Battlefield 3 - recon drone glitch" killing people madly on a FPS.

GTA5 is about doing missions, and having loads of money,apartment, cars, doesn't give advantage to doing the missions. Its just for fun, and you are not giving a 'bad' time for other players. You may get loads of money to buy jets, and get a couple of friends to take a tour on LS. That's it.

Also, I am going to strengthen my argument about RockStar. They see stats rising insanely high, money, xp, etc. So what? Who cares? You cannot resell this to real money, so who cares? Rockstar is a huge company and they will focus on making new stuff, not finding the 'boosting' people and demoting/deranking/banning them. If you are in the online gaming field for a long time, you will know what i am talking about -> kicking/banning boosters are the last thing that a gaming company want to do.

1. replaying a mission wouldn't be considered a glitch. you're simply replaying the mission for quick xp/cash. it's not an exploit that was unintentionally left in the game *aka this car selling glitch*.

2. i'd assume the quick RT and replay was intentional because i mean they added it right? but i guess grinding the same mission is considered cheating in R* eyes even though it's not.

3. so it's fair to utilize an exploit to your advantage? that makes no sense..? what if someone is using some god mode exploit or something? is that fair?

where was i acting like a dick?

1. Quick XP and cash. This is quick cash gained in a more unorthodox way.

2. They took it out for reasons unknown, but they didn't ban people for it. If they thought that and this were cheating, they'd ban us for both, would they not?

3. You're using a glitch to make money. There's no advantage. As Rockstar put it themselves when talking about Cash Packs, you need to rank up to buy most things. The money is useless until you do. You can buy weapons and mods for your cars, but so could everyone else if they earned money the regular way. Apartments, garages and clothing do not give you any advantages over other players.

4. Microsoft have said that you can't mod, cheat or glitch if it will affect the gameplay of another player. There's nothing in the Terms of Use about earning in-game money through a glitch you can perform in a solo session.

When? When you tried to be sarcastic towards me.