Deal of the Week thread-Improved 360 edition!

Dustinator

Back to School sale

Arcade Games

Joe Danger: Special Edition - 600 MSP (% off)

Bloodforge - 600 MSP (50% off)

Pinball FX 2 - 400 MSP (50% off)

Sonic Hedgehog Episode II - 600 MSP (50% off)

Assault Heroes - 200 MSP (50% off)

Assault Heroes 2 - 200 MSP (50% off)

Carcassone - ?? MSP (% off)

DLC Add-Ons

Pinball FX2: Marvel Pack - 400 MSP (50% off) *additional 200 achievement points attainable

Definitely picking up bloodforge, maybe sonic episode 2 and pinball FX 2.

Can anyone recommend assault hereos, carcassonne, or Joe danger? I'll have to get demos when I get home.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely picking up bloodforge, maybe sonic episode 2 and pinball FX 2.

Can anyone recommend assault hereos, carcassonne, or Joe danger? I'll have to get demos when I get home.

Assualt Heroes is good if you have a co-op buddy. I preferred the first personally, but they're both worth that price tag.

Joe Danger is a good game, but I'd get either Trials games before this.

Carcassone is great for a relaxed game to play. Nothing quite like it elsewhere on xbla.

;5257761']Assualt Heroes is good if you have a co-op buddy. I preferred the first personally, but they're both worth that price tag.

Joe Danger is a good game, but I'd get either Trials games before this.

Carcassone is great for a relaxed game to play. Nothing quite like it elsewhere on xbla.

I'll probably get the first assault heroes then. Is there online coop?

I have both trials but have only played a bit of evolution so won't pick up Joe danger.

I think I played carcassonne (but might be confusing it with catan). Might pick it up.

Sales always get me (especially when I come home drunk), I have like 50 unplayed arcade games.

I'll probably get the first assault heroes then. Is there online coop?

I think I played carcassonne (but might be confusing it with catan). Might pick it up.

Sales always get me (especially when I come home drunk), I have like 50 unplayed arcade games.

1. Yes it's online I believe.

2. Carcasonne is the good one. I found Catan very boring.

3. Same. I have so many unplayed XBLAs it's stupid... :p

Limbo, Plants vs. Zombies, Stacking, Simpson's Arcade, Sam & Max I, Sam & Max II For Me.

How Is Alan Wake's American Nightmare I Heard It Doesn't Really Have A Good Story Line Is It Worth The Pick Up Or A Wait For A Lower Drop?

Well worth 600 pts. Was worth 1200. Go get it. I liked the story. There is a problem with returning to the same areas again & again, but the gameplay more than makes up for it.

Nice job on maintaining this thread!

Let me know if you need an extra post, or need to move any posts around (copy, merge, move...).

I'd be happy to help! :)

Cheers! ;)

Thanks for the kind words!! :)

I updated the OP by adding in the last of the links. Also, it seems the LA Noire pass being discounted was a 1 day thing. Seems that that was Tuesday's deal and Wednesday's deal was the MK season pass. Below is today's one day season pass deal

September 6 ONLY

DLC Add-On

UFC 3 Undisputed Season Pass - 600 msp (56% off)

EDIT: Today's Season Pass one day only deal is-

September 7 ONLY

DLC Add-On

Forza 4 Season Pass - 1200 msp (56% off)

Edited by Dustinator

Thanks for the kind words!! :)

I updated the OP by adding in the last of the links. Also, it seems the LA Noire pass being discounted was a 1 day thing. Seems that that was Tuesday's deal and Wednesday's deal was the MK season pass. Below is today's one day season pass deal

September 6 ONLY

DLC Add-On

UFC 3 Undisputed Season Pass - 600 msp (56% off)

EDIT: Today's Season Pass one day only deal is-

September 7 ONLY

DLC Add-On

Forza 4 Season Pass - 1200 msp (56% off)

Thanks for posting deal of the day! I have the new dashboard and the special deals section disappeared yesterday so I have no way of knowing the deal of the day. I have to go to an individual item that is on sale rather than have a menu listing everything.

Thanks for posting deal of the day! I have the new dashboard and the special deals section disappeared yesterday so I have no way of knowing the deal of the day. I have to go to an individual item that is on sale rather than have a menu listing everything.

This has happened to me as well. The tab for these deals has mysteriously disappeared on the new dash that it is the beta phase. I actually had to go to the first page of this thread in order to recall what I hadn't bought yet. Ended up purchasing Geometry Wars 2 and the Pinbal Marvel Vengeance pack since I couldn't see it on the dash. Stupid Microsoft.....

BTW, here's the Season Pass Deal O' the Day which will be going into effect TOMORROW only

September 8 ONLY

DLC Add-On

Gears of War 3 Season Pass - 1200 msp (56% off)

I'm glad this thread finally got a sticky. You do a great job on it. TBH I'd rather come here and check out the deals and the speculation than go anywhere else. Thanks.

Was about to post the same thing when I noticed :p

Anyway, Gears 3 Season Pass for $15 is a real steal guys. :D

Saint's Row 3 Season Pass is the Deal of the Day.

September 9 ONLY

DLC Add-On

Saints Row 3 Season Pass - 800 msp (50% off)

It's good to have things on sale, but not when the dlc was on sale individually like three weeks ago for 840 msp and is missing one of the packs from the Season Pass. So if you skipped on the SR3 DotW a few weeks ago and purchase this discounted Season Pass, you'll get and extra dlc pack and save 40 msp :(

FINALLY A STICKY! I keep forgetting what forum this thread is on because it usually gets buried until sale day, so it's a hassle when I keep searching the General Xbox 360 forum only to find out it's 2-3 pages back on the Games forum.

Of course...I had recently bookmarked it so...;>_> still nice now this will allow people to see all the deals right off.

Glad to see this thread got a sticky as it deserves it, no longer must I search through pages of threads trying to find my way here.

Picked up a few things in the past week not sure if I should get the bioshock 2 dlc though. Hopefully after the Popcap sale we get another good DOTW, I'd be happy to see the enslaved dlc go on sale but I get the feeling that may never happen so I'd settle for the dragon age 2 dlc.

FINALLY A STICKY! I keep forgetting what forum this thread is on because it usually gets buried until sale day, so it's a hassle when I keep searching the General Xbox 360 forum only to find out it's 2-3 pages back on the Games forum.

Of course...I had recently bookmarked it so...;>_> still nice now this will allow people to see all the deals right off.

Do you not have a subscription to the thread? I never have to search for it due to this... ;)

;5264460']Do you not have a subscription to the thread? I never have to search for it due to this... ;)

Subscriptions (as in notification on User CP of a new post in a thread subscribed to) overwrite after a certain amount of time. Sometimes I never get updated on this thread because I didn't check for awhile and instead I end up with either "0" on the subscribed threads list or it just shows me other stuff. It's happened plenty.

Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Their Purchase History, I Was Downloading Limbo Last Night As I Went To Bed It Download I Believe, But Came On This Morning And Went To Play It And It Said Pay 600 MSP, I Then Went To Download History & Everything Is Pay MSP Even Items I Got Over A Year Ago.

Fixed.

Edited by natho420

Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Their Purchase History, I Was Downloading Limbo Last Night As I Went To Bed It Download I Believe, But Came On This Morning And Went To Play It And It Said Pay 600 MSP, I Then Went To Download History & Everything Is Pay MSP Even Items I Got Over A Year Ago.

Check your purchase history on the console and on Xbox.com. I found that they do differ at times.