Best Game Guide EVER...Use this and you will get 1k quickly.

I Crush All

BOSS FIGHT

As soon as you get in through the orange jelly like opening to get in to the boss room jump, hover and fly across and land on the shotgun. The boss will not initiate until you hit the ground. Now get the other 2 rockets int he room. Turn back to where you came in the room and jump up to the ledge directly above the T-ENG tanks.

By now the Spider Boss is in the room and will come very close to you and look at you. Shoot your rockets and Shotgun on a leg it will quickly fall off. Now get one more leg. He will go down. Now you can stay up here and shoot rockets at his back. If you stay up there equip the grenade launcher and use that too. If you Choose to go down to the boss you stay with the shotgun and rockets and you will inflict massive damage. Either way you will quickly destroy this boss if you prepared well and have the right weapons. DO NOT FOLLOW THE VIDEO GUIDE IT WILL CAUSE YOU A TON OF FRUSTRATTION. If you go down to the ground floor at any time you will take a lot of damage from the exploding Akrid.

I honestly don't see how that tip of beating the mission 9 boss works, as he constantly shoots web balls at you while you're on top of the ledge.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only reason I am renting this is because I rented it 2 years ago and got 10 points in a mission (this was before I figured out that I should try out games with my silver accounts instead) I looked at the achievements and I'm not sure 1000 pts, nevermind 750 is easily achieveable these days (by this I mean there may be difficulties getting online matches or something) So am i wrong? I don't think I'll try to get the full 1000... I'm already trying to do COD3 on veteran and don't want to do this on extreme too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

okay guys so im trying to beat extreme mode too with all target marks and all that stuff, but i didnt write to tell u about that, im writing because i want to help all the people who are stucked on mission 7 BOSS .

what u need to do is pretty simple:

1-just go forward until u reach the elevator for the boss it doesn't matter how much TENG u have just MAKE SURE u get the plasma gun

2-if u have 1000 TENG or less for the battle forget it and die with the boss, ull respawn in the lobby before the boss with 3 TENG tanks which are more than enough to beat it

3-now that u got all the TENG from the tanks get to the elevator, dont loose ur time, the grab the rockets that are in the upper side of the boss area ( this is opcional )

4-now that u have ur wonderful plasma gun and some rockets ( if u got them if not, dont worry, u only need plasma gun, but rocket can deal more damage :p ) fire at the flying enemies with ur plasma gun, they will die with 1 hit , then after u kill them all get the TENG but careful of the boss, because he will fire or jump at u, so u have check the best opportunity to get the TENG , in the process of gaining the TENG shoot with ur plasma gun at his head , u will deal no big damage but it will be considerably if u hit him constantly.

5-after 3-4 hits, depends if he jumps, atacks you, or the pain ass movement that he transforms in the tank and drills at u, some other flying enemies will come again ( i think they come 1 by 1 ), so all u have to do is kill them and get their TENG and repeat the process.

6- if u folllowed correctly u will kill the boss not fast, but you will kill it.

hope that this helps all the people who needs it :D

Edited by astral ninja

Hey man ~ Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. After almost 3 years I decided to go back and get the last 200 points on LP. I have referred back to your guide several times and found it very useful. Also thanks to x360a.org for keeping information like this available forever...!...

I am currently on mission 11. Almost done!!!!

• 1 month later...

I know this guide is 2 years old but i just want to add, that if people are still using the picture guide for the target marks i would stop & use this youtube playlist i made for each difficulty, it makes them so much easier to find...

Easy

Normal

Hard

Extreme

^The video's are not actually made by me, credit goes to 'TeenJackBauer'.

I'm currently on Mission 9 on Hard with only about 5 days of having the game, awesome game which i never played in the past, nice to finally get a chance to play it.

Edited by PureTechniquex

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...