All of my Minerva's Den Achievements are GONE! WTF?!

BlindGuardian21

Really? :omg No shit sherlock.

If you had taken the time to actually look around the topics about Minerva's Den in this section of the forum, you would notice that the achievements aren't on Xbox.com.

There's no need to bite my head off just because you're frustrated. Everyone who wants to play this DLC, including me, is frustrated about the achievements.

...after beating Minerva's Den yesterday and got all of the Achievements, but after just signing on they're COMPLETELY GONE...

Same thing happened to me... Are the pictures still there in the achievement progress on the dash? Mine are, but there's no G.S. added. This topic is already being discussed on this board, and what I found out is that It's propbably Microsoft's mistake not updating their servers. It sucks but at least the DLC is fun... I don't mind playing through it again when it's fixed.

Really? :omg No shit sherlock.

Wow, what a dick move.

:Sigh: I'm sorry Kyuss. I was just angry and bit your head off. I know they are glitched, I read all the forums, AFTER I beat it. I spent all day yesterday beating Minerva's Den and had earned all of the Achievements. I didn't even care that they didn't add to my gamerscore, but I HAD them. They were there and now they're all gone. Microsoft wiped them from my list. :(

:Sigh: I'm sorry Kyuss. I was just angry and bit your head off. I know they are glitched, I read all the forums, AFTER I beat it. I spent all day yesterday beating Minerva's Den and had earned all of the Achievements. I didn't even care that they didn't add to my gamerscore, but I HAD them. They were there and now they're all gone. Microsoft wiped them from my list. :(

It's all good, my friend.

The reason why it would be 'wiped' is because of the fact that when connected to Xbox Live, it uses the servers from xbox.com to relay info about achievements. When the achievements don't exist on the server since they haven't been added yet, the console responds by thinking it is not there despite you earning them.

I also apologize to the community who unanimously and rightly think that was a dick thing to say.

Anyway, Kyuss, I've never lost achievements before maybe you can help me, if you want to if not I understand too. When I signed on it showed them still, but they were locked like I never earned them. In my panic I recovered my gamertag (which I'm sure I'll regret) and now it doesn't show them at all. Did I just screw myself over from them being unlocked once they fix it? :confused::(

I also apologize to the community who unanimously and rightly think that was a dick thing to say.

Anyway, Kyuss, I've never lost achievements before maybe you can help me, if you want to if not I understand too. When I signed on it showed them still, but they were locked like I never earned them. In my panic I recovered my gamertag (which I'm sure I'll regret) and now it doesn't show them at all. Did I just screw myself over from them being unlocked once they fix it? :confused::(

Actually, you're in luck. When the achievements finally do show up on xbox.com, people who unlocked the achievements before they appeared have to recover their gamertag to erase the achievements. Once that's done then you can go back and unlock them properly.

i didn't play much with the new DLC (looked awesome btw) but managed to unlock one or two cheevos.

obviously they didn't register, and i recovered my GT today.

everything cool with it, except for the fact that i don't have dante's inferno in my 100% list anymore, because the DLC cheevos were added to my profile without ever buying them.

why? is there a way i can fix this thing?

i didn't play much with the new DLC (looked awesome btw) but managed to unlock one or two cheevos.

obviously they didn't register, and i recovered my GT today.

everything cool with it, except for the fact that i don't have dante's inferno in my 100% list anymore, because the DLC cheevos were added to my profile without ever buying them.

why? is there a way i can fix this thing?

It might have showed Dante's Inferno to you on your list as 100% complete with no DLC, but anyone who looks at your card (or if you had looked at your card before on X-Box.com) would see the DLC anyway. If you had put Dante's Inferno in your disc drive at any point, it would have then counted the DLC against you too.

Example. I have 1250 in Bioshock 2 right now without playing the new DLC. On my list, it shows it as 100%. If you look at my card, it will show 1250 of 1400. If I decide to play Bioshock 2 multiplayer today (I would't dare, just an example) even without buying the new DLC, my list would change.

Bottom line: Whether you buy DLC or not, it is counted against you by Microsoft and every gaming website. This is why completionists tend to grow tired of a lot of DLC.

It might have showed Dante's Inferno to you on your list as 100% complete with no DLC, but anyone who looks at your card (or if you had looked at your card before on X-Box.com) would see the DLC anyway. If you had put Dante's Inferno in your disc drive at any point, it would have then counted the DLC against you too.

Example. I have 1250 in Bioshock 2 right now without playing the new DLC. On my list, it shows it as 100%. If you look at my card, it will show 1250 of 1400. If I decide to play Bioshock 2 multiplayer today (I would't dare, just an example) even without buying the new DLC, my list would change.

Bottom line: Whether you buy DLC or not, it is counted against you by Microsoft and every gaming website. This is why completionists tend to grow tired of a lot of DLC.

I raised this in another forum. It makes me absolutely sick to see my completed games drop by as much as 3-4 games over the space of a month or so just because some new DLC has come out. It's far too expensive and time consuming to keep up with all this stuff especially when some games end up costing at least 50% of their retail value just to buy the damn DLC. Don't get me wrong we all like extra content for our games but it seems your penalised by MS just for not buying a games DLC. 1000/1000 and 200/200 should be 100% if you don't own any DLC. Sort it out Microsoft. Rant over!

I'm totally screwed! More than half of my Gamerscore are from offline achievements, so there's no way I'm recovering my gamertag to 100% 1 game, and possibly lose about 15 other 100% games that I don't even have anymore. I had no idea offline achievements couldn't be recovered, untill I looked it up on xbox.com yesturday.

:uzi:>> Xbox servers

• 1 month later...
It makes me absolutely sick to see my completed games drop by as much as 3-4 games over the space of a month or so just because some new DLC has come out.

Times like these where you have got to love the trophy system get the orginal disc trophies and then you get a platinum trophy and all over trophies are just sort of optional sure your percentage goes down but only because more has to be earned.

I just signed on to Xbox Live tonight after beating Minerva's Den yesterday and got all of the Achievements, but after just signing on they're COMPLETELY GONE. It shows I 100% Bioshock 2 and that they're 60 Achievements.

MOTHER. FUCKER. :rant::rant::rant:

that sucks bro, i find this happens alot nowadays, i suggest u do what i do, wait a week or two after the dlc has come out and check the forums before purchasing