The "Looking for Unite Team Members" Thread

DEG23

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add myself IRON MAN Ai with a message if you're looking for a club.

In game the tag prefix is; L36D

Club name: WeAreL3gend

We're looking for our 3rd win and have currently 12 members. If you want help with coop rewards, achievements, money, experience points, syncs etc please do add us & join the club.

We play for fun even though I've got the full 1000 & running through the DLC at the moment, I'm still happy to help. All experience points help the club and still help yourself individually with rewards and rank.

There's no restrictions and you do NOT have to be Legend rank to join us.

If you'd like help, then give me a shout, we play for fun and I know how tedious lone wolfing/playing on your own can be.

***This includes playing all coop & heist missions, so if you need help with those then please don't hesitate to join the club & help.

Edited by anonymous ferret

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the single player yesterday, and I'm now collecting chests and doing all the other side bits.

I haven't looked at clubs or co-op yet, but if there's a club out there chasing members or someone still looking to work on the co-op stuff, send me a message on XBL (Gamertag thisisScoMan)

I have the mic that game with the Xbox One, and the one time I tried it we couldn't get it to work (though I'm not sure if that was a problem with my setup or theirs- they had no mic and were trying to use the Kinect which we all know is GREAT for voice chat), so I may or may not be able to use a mic.

Also a heads up I'm in Australia so there may be timezone differences, but I have a quiet weekend ahead so will be on most of the time anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Also looking for someone to play with. Just got back into it again a few weeks ago. I'm on sequence 9. Gamertag same as username.

count me in, need help with coop kills achievement and coop mission (incl. Dead King Coop)

Gt- uberp3t3r

• 4 weeks later...

Just to increase my probability of finding someone...

Looking for someone to get the revive and sync kills achievements with in co-op. Message me on Live or post on here so we can bang these two out (should be very fast). I'm on Live weeknights after work (on EST).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i know this is a longshot considering how long the games been out and how few people are playing but i only just started the game and would like a higher level player to play with, do all heists and coop missions, sync assassinations, etc

I should be playing this for awhile or if im done, have it digitally so i can jump back into it. please message me too at

RiseofMrBlonde2

on xbox

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...