Is the "Reborn" DLC worth it?

GORQITO

Just looking for opinions here. I enjoyed the single player campaign and was contemplating of buying the Reborn DLC in the near future. Is it any good? About how long is it? Considering the DLC at 800msp technically would cost more than what I paid for the game ($5CAD), I'm wondering if it's a good buy.

And sorry if it has been posted before... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
it's pretty decent, havent played in a while though. 10 bucks was worth it to me. I would say that if you really care about the story and have all original 1000G go for it, but if you don't see yourself ever completing the game to 1230G due to the amount of boosting involved, skip it.

I'm pretty sure he's already made his decision. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I hope its gonna go on sale again, i think it was once but i miss it... 800 pts for 40 min is kinda short... thats like 13$ for one interval... the whole game costed me 8 bucks a bunch of years ago...

But well i got to admit its a bit a shame i never paid much for any FEAR, i enjoyed the first 2 games(especially the first) a lot, but i got both of them used, one from ebay, two from a video club sale... I got Three also from a video club sale lately, im on interval 5 now, LOVE IT too... i guess i can spend the 800 pts to encourage them...

The sad part was i was gonna buy FEAR3 new, but when i learned there was no deathmatch kind of MP, i decided to wait... as i don't pay 60$ new for only a campaign unless its a long RPG... I loved playing FEAR1 online... second one was a bit meh... but still...good enough that i played it some time.

• 1 year later...