Will this sell??

KAPiNG

I think it will sell to be honest. I mean the Ace Combat series has been running for a lot of years now and has quite a die hard fan base like many other games, so they must sell or they wouldn't keep making them. I have played every single AC title apart from the one for the PSP I believe it was, and I will definitely be playing this one. I think many others will have it high on theirwish list too :)

• 2 weeks later...

It might just be near where I live but this series always seems to be overpriced in store (I know it may be cheaper online) as the last one was £49.99!!!

I know I wont be getting it day of release cause Forza4 is out so this will be overshadowed if you ask me but atleast it may come down in price sooner =)

It might just be near where I live but this series always seems to be overpriced in store (I know it may be cheaper online) as the last one was £49.99!!!

I know I wont be getting it day of release cause Forza4 is out so this will be overshadowed if you ask me but atleast it may come down in price sooner =)

A i know this point. The reason is, that the producers don´t make many copys for the gamemarket. I know this from the the AC games on PS2 and PSP. Same goes for AC 6 on 360. There are simply not so many copys...the price is still high for all AC games...

• 2 weeks later...

Ermm!! sorry but i think you can,t compair Battlefield 3 with Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. The jets in BF3 will be just available in some maps and not playing any major role, the just combat support.

While Ace Combat will be having a full story with chapters including jet fights and AC130 missions plus helicopter combat even doorsal gunner parts.

If your a big fan like me of arial combat or flight games then Ace Combat is sure one to get.

I don't know anyone that plays these games so my guess is none of them really sell?

You got a point there! In my friends list and ppl i know playing games around me, there non that realy play flight games, i geuss it got something to do with that unlike the old PC Flight games that had a realistic level to it, most of the console Flight games are not more then basicly arcade flight games.

But even so i loved Aces Over Europe, and the Ace combat series always have been top line. But generaly i geuss its not games the big crowd would play. I also think Ace Combat:Assault Horizon comes out at a bad time realy with so many high class games coming in october and november its hard to sell and stand out, but however fans like me still will buy it and just skipp another game.

I'm getting it, didn't play the demo because I didn't want to risk it being a later mission, which would have risked ruining part of the campaign for me. I've played every air combat / ace combat title that's been released, just always been a big fan of them. Also of note, if sales in the US/UK aren't great they'll still be amazing in Japan, the franchise has a massive following there and multiplayer matched me with Japanese players quite a bit in AC6, so I'm not worried for a lack of folks to play with. If anyone wants to play co-op or team up for competitive with me just send a FR and a message mentioning AC and x360A to neverendr, I recently cleaned my list so I have plenty of room for new people to play with.

Edited by neverendr
Stupid iPhones.