Pursuit Master method confirmed

Ok, from what I see quite a number of players do not have this yet.

The discription is "Successfully pursue 3 enemies with counter maneuvers". What we should do, is during DFM, do not kill the enemy yet. After some time, the enemy will attempt to use counter maneuver to get behind us.

Now at this very moment, press L1 and R1 together to COUNTER his counter maneuvers. Press A to use machine gun to kill the enemy. Repeat this for three times, and it's done. The enemies in the tutorial mission can also perform counter maneuvers to do this achievement. In short, the achievement should be "Successfully pursue 3 enemies who do counter maneuvers on you".

P.S. anyone found a good spot to do the Chain Master? Some said use DFM to attack 5 enemies in a row but, where exactly to do this? I so far could only get 4 kills. Oh, and could anyone tell me what MVP is?

Edited by ImaginaryRuins

The MVP medals are bonuses that you receive for multiplayer efforts. There are four that can be earned in every match:

Hero: For destroying the most enemies, or destroying the enemy base.

Ace Pilot: For destroying the most air enemies.

Ace Striker: For destroying the most ground enemies.

Survivor: For not dying in the match.

Each time you earn a medal you get bonus points, you can check at the end of the match to see if you got it or not.

I got pursuit master online. Much more likely a real person will perform DFM / Counters on you than the AI in the game.

The MVP medals are bonuses that you receive for multiplayer efforts. There are four that can be earned in every match:

Hero: For destroying the most enemies, or destroying the enemy base.

Ace Pilot: For destroying the most air enemies.

Ace Striker: For destroying the most ground enemies.

Survivor: For not dying in the match.

Each time you earn a medal you get bonus points, you can check at the end of the match to see if you got it or not.

Hero is only awarded to the person who 'wins' the game by destroying the final target. If it's your only kill for the match, you will still get the Hero MVP.

Survivor is awarded to the person with the longest life in the match. I'm pretty sure I died towards the end and still got this.

Thanks, then I only got Hero of MVP left. Luck doesn't favour me this one so far.

New question: could anyone tell me how to get "Bomber Master" & "Speed Demon"? Which level to do this? And from what I see "Fly through hotel gate" is not story-related too, which level please?

Thanks, then I only got Hero of MVP left. Luck doesn't favour me this one so far.

New question: could anyone tell me how to get "Bomber Master" & "Speed Demon"? Which level to do this? And from what I see "Fly through hotel gate" is not story-related too, which level please?

To get "Fly through Hotel gate" pick the mission "Power Play.". As soon as the mission starts turn 180 degrees from the way you are facing and follow the coast. You will pass a large hotel that looks like a sail boat. A little farther up the coast a road runs off to the right over the ocean. The road fans out to look like a palm tree. Follow that road and at the end is a hotel with the arch to fly through.