Anyone else?

higuys

On kind of a similar note, is anyone getting the glitch occur where Valentine turns into a mass of green boxes? Like her character model just sort of disappeared?

that happens to me but for all charachters just randomly, its nice to see their hitbox in training mode but this is ridiculous

more importantly how do i get to unlocking these palletes

-For colour #7, beat story mode with the character

-For colour #8, beat arcade mode with the character (if you use a team of 3, all three characters unlock their palette)

-For colour #9, I think it's win a set amount of times with the character in versus mode (got mine offline, but I imagine you can do it online), but it could be a total play time for the character instead.

-Someone just figured out colour #10 today and I've yet to confirm it, go into local versus and on the screen where you both pick which controller is yours enter the code: Down, RB, Up, LB, Y, B

• 2 weeks later...

Man my loading times are a bitch still like 20-30 seconds now...Tried deleting my cache tried re-downloading and nothing. This is frustrating. My other 2 friends skull girls loads fine. mine just takes FOREVER. How can i fix this?