List of Legendary Weapons Available From The Grinder?

Is there a list of how many/which legendary weapons are possible to make in the grinder? I initially thought that it was possible to make any legendary weapon in the grinder, but now I'm not so sure. I was grind-duping with a friend to try to make as many different level 50 legendary weapons as possible, and here are the ones I've gotten from the grinder after quite a few tries (got many repeats of each):

Skullmasher (sniper)

Longnail (sniper)

Magma (sniper)

Fatale (smg)

Viral Marketer (shotgun)

Sledge's Shotgun (shotgun)

Hammer Buster II (assault rifle)

Min Min (laser)

Maggie (pistol)

Logan's Gun (pistol)

I really wanted an IVF SMG but I got 4 Fatale's in a row. Maybe just bad luck though. I didn't try for any rocket launchers since I never use them, and likewise with the lasers since I didn't think any would top a level 50 Vibra-Pulse or Rosie with my Nisha.

Also, is it possible to grind and make a legendary shield or Oz kit? I have three level 50 Support Relays, and thought maybe I could moonstone grind three of them to get a different orange Oz kit, but it gave me a purple Oz kit. Is it even possible to get an orange Oz kit or shield from the grinder?

Is there a list of how many/which legendary weapons are possible to make in the grinder?

You can make any legendary weapon but the legendary railgun Excalibastard.

I really wanted an IVF SMG but I got 4 Fatale's in a row. Maybe just bad luck though.

Yeah just bad luck because there is all the possibilities of SMG then the 7 variations of that gun then on top of that if there is an elemental variation. Listed it in grinder recipes topic but haven't gotten around to posting full list of each one and types of variation with names. Currently busy with school.

Also, is it possible to grind and make a legendary shield or Oz kit? I have three level 50 Support Relays, and thought maybe I could moonstone grind three of them to get a different orange Oz kit, but it gave me a purple Oz kit. Is it even possible to get an orange Oz kit or shield from the grinder?

Yes you can grind legendary Oz kits, Shields and Grenades and bonus doesn't cost you any moonstones (yeah) {Sadly not character mods}.

However you cannot you Support Relay oz kits to grind they won't grind and won't come up as product probably due to the fact that it is quest related.

Really you could have just checked the "Grinder Recipes"sticky thread to get this all answered with the post.