Pro Club Sign-Up and 11vs11 Management

Tyger7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello current members of "x360a boost" we now have 11 of us to do the achievement for playing a 10 or more clubs match. :woop:

We will be attempting this on Friday 7th Jan at 9pm GMT. Please look up your own time and let me know if it will be convenient for you?

Additional Message For Everyone: The club has already played 26 matches and will continue to operate after getting the 10 player achievement, so if you want to join to play 50 matches or attempt cup glory please still feel free to join.

Thanks!

Club "x360a boost"

GT: Comben

I too have requested to sign for x360a boost, it says there are only 8 members 5F, 2M, 1D and 0G.

Unfortunately the stats that you have are incorrect - we have 11 players (as mentioned in my post above) who regulary swap their pro's to play anywhere we need. Our current team are going to attempt the 11 player achievement on Friday 7th. We are happy to have you as reserve #2 because CRA199 T is reserve #1. Just let me know?

Also I can still accept you into the club if you would like to join our team and play 50 matches or attempt cup glory as the club will continue to run after we have the 11 player achievement?

Regards. Comben.

We are happy to have you as reserve #2 because CRA199 T is reserve #1. Just let me know?

Also I can still accept you into the club if you would like to join our team and play 50 matches or attempt cup glory as the club will continue to run after we have the 11 player achievement?

Regards. Comben.

Hi, Reserve #2 would be fine, cheers :)

Unfortunately the stats that you have are incorrect - we have 11 players (as mentioned in my post above) who regulary swap their pro's to play anywhere we need. Our current team are going to attempt the 11 player achievement on Friday 7th. We are happy to have you as reserve #2 because CRA199 T is reserve #1. Just let me know?

Regards. Comben.

Comben, I have the achievement already. One of the reserves should take my spot. I'll be online just in case though.

Hello current members of "x360a boost" we now have 11 of us to do the achievement for playing a 10 or more clubs match. :woop:

We will be attempting this on Friday 7th Jan at 9pm GMT. Please look up your own time and let me know if it will be convenient for you?

Additional Message For Everyone: The club has already played 26 matches and will continue to operate after getting the 10 player achievement, so if you want to join to play 50 matches or attempt cup glory please still feel free to join.

Thanks!

Club "x360a boost"

GT: Comben

I'd like to join the club as well to get the Virtual Football achievement. Stick me down as a reserve and when someone doesnt turn up (which will happen) give me a shout.

Hi all

Just need the virtual football achievement with my club, we have 5 active players currently so looking for 5 or 6 more to join us to get the achievement.

We have played over 250 games so far, and any positions dont matter.

If you need help with the cup wins or just thr 50 games please feel to join us.

Team name is Team Bag, I am one of the managers, please add me and message me on xbox live gamertag OGMB TIGER PRO.

Depending on the response we get we hope to do this Wednesday 12th Jan 2011 at around 7pm-9pm GMT.

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Hi, Reserve #2 would be fine, cheers

I'd like to join the club as well to get the Virtual Football achievement. Stick me down as a reserve and when someone doesnt turn up (which will happen) give me a shout.

Comben, I have the achievement already. One of the reserves should take my spot. I'll be online just in case though.

LeeIceman and tictac, I have added you both to the reserve list, please remember to be free at 9pm GTM on Friday 7th Dec (Tomorrow) just in case people can't make it or drop out. tictac as a side note you are reserve #3 but there is a chance people may stick around for more than one game, however I'm not guaranteeing anything.

And tima13 I didn't know you had the achievement... when did you get it? It's cool that you will still be able to help if we need you.... Thank you!!!! Its been quite hard to organise this so any help is always appreciated and I'm sure I'll speak to you tomorrow.

Cheers. Comben

P.S. Completely off topic, but hey.... I just hit 50 posts!!! :woop:

LeeIceman and tictac, I have added you both to the reserve list, please remember to be free at 9pm GTM on Friday 7th Dec (Tomorrow) just in case people can't make it or drop out. tictac as a side note you are reserve #3 but there is a chance people may stick around for more than one game, however I'm not guaranteeing anything.

And tima13 I didn't know you had the achievement... when did you get it? It's cool that you will still be able to help if we need you.... Thank you!!!! Its been quite hard to organise this so any help is always appreciated and I'm sure I'll speak to you tomorrow.

Cheers. Comben

P.S. Completely off topic, but hey.... I just hit 50 posts!!! :woop:

I got it in November lol I play in your club for fun.

Put me down as a reserve, too. I'm dying for an active club, need the Virtual football achievement too.

same here!

I got it in November lol I play in your club for fun.

Its the BIG night tonight boys (and girl) of "x360a boost" we will be attempting the "Virtual football" achievement (play with 10 or more people in a clubs game) at 9pm GMT today. (Friday 7th Jan)

If possible it would be nice if you could stick around for more than 1 game to help some of our reserves get the achievement. Also can I thank everyone for the response I have had to this, its been hard to organise, but I hope it will all be worth it. CHEERS!!!!!

soloteg and pnewton I have added your names to the reserve list, please remember to be free at 9pm GTM on Friday 7th Dec (Today) just in case people drop out or can't make it. As an extra point you reserves #5 and #6, but like I said yesterday, there is a chance people may stick around for more than one game, however I'm not guaranteeing anything.

tima13 you are a hero then... just playing for fun!!! It has been a laugh, annoying that we can't always win, but I've still had fun and hope you have too?

Finally a message to other people looking for an active club… I will be continuing to play for the club after I get the “Virtual Football” achievement, so feel free to join the club and play 50 matches or attempt “Cup Glory” or maybe even set up your own 10 or more pro clubs game?

Comben

Of course I didn't get it, this always happens to me with achievements like this lol. If anyone's interested we can do another Virtual Football achievement.

Anyone who isn't already in it, join "x360a boost" pro club

Your gamertag says you did get it.

Would just like to thank everyone in the "x360a boost" team for last nights antics and achievement grabbing...

We managed to play 5 games with 10 or 11 players last night. With some players playing more than once to helps others get the achievement. In total it helped 18 different people to get the "Virtual Football" achievement.

The club will remain open if other people want to set up there own 10 player match or even if you just want an active club to play 50 games with.

Finally I extend a personal thanks to: The13Collector, who played just to help us out. Seanteacake who was been a great help and laugh with his sister GingerPorritt and last but not least Deadly CreamEgg who was been then whenever we've need him.

THANKS TO EVERYONE AGAIN THOUGH!!!

Comben

Hi all,

I have joined the "x360a boost" team and am looking for 9 others to try and get the 10 player or more achievement:

1. Budden260890

Join the team or add my Gamertag to say when you are available to do the achievement, i'm fron the Uk so during the hours of 6:00pm onwards is a good time.

Just an update so far, for the x360a boost team:

1. Budden2608090

2. Zx iBen Zx

3. soloteg

4. Ganashatru

5. biggestborec

Add me as well if you want to remind me when you want to do it, any others already with achievement are welcome to help and would be greatly appreciated.