Medit Specact MG3

Ginjasy

Are you guys kidding me. I've goten the killstreak with all the other guns no worries. Even the M95 and I hate sniping. But the MG3 just does not have the stopping power even with MGNM ammo. I've actually taken to semi sniping with a 4x scope to try and stretch out those kills and I just can't get enough kills. Seriously considering boosting this with a friend who's having the same issue with the M95.

if you need a third awnshegh hit me up

i think that the OP was spot on with their comments - i got lucky with my killstreak, killing a group that had 2 unlucky people spawn with them

Thanks for the offer but I should be ok - just need to jump into a low lag game and I'll be ok. It's getting harder and harder to find a good game in Oz.

But of course you're more than welcome to join us - We usually have between 3 and 6 of us partied up which makes for some much easier games.

You can't just hold the trigger down like an M60 scrub.

You have to fire in bursts. It's a fucking beast of a gun.

Ahh. But I think the MG3 is slower to level out after each burst and this is why I'm always getting pounded by M60s and XM8s. Take a look at my stats. I use the 88 with Medic mostly because it's a monster with burst fire and a very quick leveling. I'll be going back to it once I get this little achievement too.

I personally found the 5 killstreak with the UMP to be the hardest. Just because when playing as an engineer most of the kills come from mines/rockets rather than using an SMG.

Hated this gun at first. If you do anything equip the extra mags and magnum ammo. The fire rate is there for a reason and the iron sites are not bad despite what ppl say. The M60s are much worse. Hold that trigger down trust me you'll like the gun in no time.

The more I used this gun, the better I was able to handle it and find the right specs for it. Even so, I still found it to be a horrible gun, and even firing in single round bursts you'd still end up aiming at the sky lol. Doesn't have enough stopping power, even with the magnum ammo. I'm not asking for a 1-3 hit kill here, but you can see why this LMG needs 100 rounds per clip lol.

I've got the SPECACT achieve though (along with the others), so thankfully I won't ever have to touch the MG3 again. Though just looking at the MG3 in my MG36 makes me sigh :p

That's kind of contradicting don't you think..I personly think that a light machine gun shouldn't be hella weak but that's just me...

Dunno mate I guess your right lol I just never liked light machine guns and to choose the worst one for the DLC, I mean just why?! But hey its an alright weapon if you can use it properly.

I don't think it's that bad but it's definitely not my favourite. All the Medic guns are somewhat similar from what I've experienced (PKM is my fav). So I can use it an generally do well, but would rather have another gun.

I thought the M95 would take forever (I'm average at sniping in this one), but I put a red dot on it and I've actually gotten more kills than with any other SPECACT weapon.

Well after all my whinging about how hard it was I did it quite easily last night. So then I switched to the M60 to see what the fuss is about. I must say I now understand why so many people use it.

But I've just switched to playing recon with the M95 & Red Dot. One shot kills at close range & able to make a chopper think twice before circling over your base. Nothing beats it.