What cool items did you get?

Got a puzzle ring that even though it says every "14 pickups the Goblin will drop a rare" when in fact every time he picks something up he drops a rare. Don't get me wrong...I'm not really complaining.

Nice, I got mine from Diablo. Which was great, except Act V doesn't have a good amount of armour racks which are the best supply of white items, so my goblin only dropped two rare items before the ring was eclipsed by something else.

RNGesus is against me.

On the way up, levelling my Crusader to 70, I got a Puzzle Ring. Handy little thing but had no legendaries from it yet.

Hoping to get the Ring of Royal Grandeur in this version, never saw one on PC, so the fingers are crossed.

Gotta just farm A1 bounties, since it will only drop from the Cache.

I have one in my PC stash....much prefer Leoric's Signet ring, but its good when you only have a couple of pieces of the set you're looking for as a stop gap

Yeah feels to me like the drop rates have been tweaked a little on the console...because plans seems to be dropping way more frequently for me than they did on the PC version, too my forever to find Piro Marella and Wall of Man on PC...yet they both dropped in a Rift for me tonight...its weird.

RRG is one of two legs I had drop from a cache as well, other was the Gorget of Leoric, which is pretty cool....I've dropped so much money into it trying to roll CHD or CHC haha

I ended up getting a green Unidentified item and it turned out to be the amulet for the travelers pledge. I think that's what it is. I just need the compass rose ring so does anyone know where it could drop from??

I wish this game had specific items from certain people like borderlands does. Would be easier to find the loot

Also if I keep the hordriac cashes and open at level 70 will they be level 70 gear or just be whatever level it was when I received them???

I ended up getting a green Unidentified item and it turned out to be the amulet for the travelers pledge. I think that's what it is. I just need the compass rose ring so does anyone know where it could drop from??

I wish this game had specific items from certain people like borderlands does. Would be easier to find the loot

Also if I keep the hordriac cashes and open at level 70 will they be level 70 gear or just be whatever level it was when I received them???

They will be the level you were when you earned them and also the magic-find bonus of the difficulty you earned them in.

When RoS first came out on PC, you could farm Caches on Normal and then turn it up to Torment VI before opening them and get 2-3 legendaries every time, but they patched that VERY quickly ... like within a few days of the launch of RoS.

They will be the level you were when you earned them and also the magic-find bonus of the difficulty you earned them in.

When RoS first came out on PC, you could farm Caches on Normal and then turn it up to Torment VI before opening them and get 2-3 legendaries every time, but they patched that VERY quickly ... like within a few days of the launch of RoS.

Ahhh alright. Thanks I kinda thought that would be the case but I was hoping lol

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but ran into loot paradise while playing yesterday. here's a quick clip i recorded.

http://1drv.ms/1vn0uRZ

You can see 8 treasure pygmys just standing around next to each other (they're at the top near the beginning of the clip, and you see them better after we clear the others).

We were doing a rift and had finished it, and decided to clear the maps instead of going back to close it. They just happened to be there standing around. We didn't manage to kill them all since there were just 2 of us, but that was great. You see one legendary drop right at the end, but I got several more :).

Also, this was in Torment I.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but ran into loot paradise while playing yesterday. here's a quick clip i recorded.

http://1drv.ms/1vn0uRZ

You can see 8 treasure pygmys just standing around next to each other (they're at the top near the beginning of the clip, and you see them better after we clear the others).

We were doing a rift and had finished it, and decided to clear the maps instead of going back to close it. They just happened to be there standing around. We didn't manage to kill them all since there were just 2 of us, but that was great. You see one legendary drop right at the end, but I got several more :).

Also, this was in Torment I.

Has anyone else encountered this?

I have before on PC, but not on console. My friends call them a "Treasure Goblin Convention".