Does anybody else?

craigj76

Does anybody else think that it sux ass to snipe someone from over 300 yds away and have a bunch of iron sighted pricks start shooting at you behind that rock or tree? Also is any else having problems with impossible AI? in some of the missions that you have to sneek into the camp or base (cant recall mission names) and die that when you reload no matter which way you go the enemies know where you are, i found the only way to remedy the situation was to quit out to the main menu and reload the chapter. It works but it freaking blows. Just checking to see if anyone else feels my pain or am i just:rant:

the difficulty sets how much damage you take and the responsiveness of enemys overall. In the sneaking sections the difficulty is more on the players side of things. It's all about were you place yourself.

Off topic, this is like the third thread since the game came out that has been either complaining about levels in which you sneak. So in the future, please check the pages before you post. I'm not being bitchy, just trying to support the forum guidelines a little.

the difficulty sets how much damage you take and the responsiveness of enemys overall. In the sneaking sections the difficulty is more on the players side of things. It's all about were you place yourself.

Off topic, this is like the third thread since the game came out that has been either complaining about levels in which you sneak. So in the future, please check the pages before you post. I'm not being bitchy, just trying to support the forum guidelines a little.

Dude i know the forum guidelines been here for almost 4 years. if you had read the new thread you would know that its about the sniping and that the sneaking was just a rant within the sniping post. I dont just post shit to read my own text i take time to research (13 comments in three years)before i just post something and saw nobody was complaining about the sniping. FOR EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD and MODERATORS ..... THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CRAPPY SNIPING IN A SNIPING GAME. THANK YOU.