Achievement Trading & Friendly Group Thread

Krazie

looking for some assistance with No I In Team, and United We Stand....im coming close to Killing Sledge I should get both by the time we kill him...and any high lvl character that is willing to power level me i would enjoy that as well

Gamertag: delong212

Edited by delong212

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 2-3 Hugh leveled people with strong weapons and "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" to help take down Crawmerax for "Vincible" and "Completionist". I have "And they'll Tell Two Friends..." and would be willing to do the duel/arena Achievements as well. GT: Cry5741ized

Me and my buddy need some help with Crawmerax and the Coliseum. I'm lv61 Soldier, he's lv61 Hunter. We're on most days, in the UK. FR to Grezz and/or spongejon, just looking to finish ASAP. Thanks all!

I want to get 3 more players to do the whole Underdome achievements. I have a level 57 character & I would like to find someone with a lower level to host it. I am just trying to get this DLC out of the way since its a pain. So thats why I would prefer a group of 4 to make it go by faster. Just send me a message over xbox Live if your interested

GT: KingBroly

I need to find help to do all the Underdome achievements as well as Clawmerax. I have a Lv.57 Support Class Soldier, but I have 3 other characters that I could level up quickly to do the Underdome stuff. I don't know what level I'd need to get to though.

EDIT:

I only need the 3 Larger Tournaments and Clawmerax now. I can host the Mad Moxxi stuff if need be.

Edited by KingBroly

I am getting fed up of time wasters on here. I am looking for SERIOUS boosters to do the 3 small and 3 large arenas with. I will try to get the small ones done myself later today so maybe By tonight I will only need the large ones. I have done this 6 times now and ppl quit all the time, so please no time wasters. If you haven't got a few hours spare, don't join. Simples

Gamertag: LUFC WEAVE 87

I will be online most of the time. I will definitely be on tonight (GMT+0)

My friend and I are in need of a good level 69 Borderlands player to help us with the 3 larger tournament challenges in the DLC Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot. I'm a level 69 Roland and my friend is a level 69 Brick. We please ask you to NOT use any modded shields or weapons of any type if you are interested in this. We want to do this legit. If anyone is interested please message me on here or you can add me/message me on Xbox Live, my GT is mboy86. We both get on about 10:30 Eastern Time. Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Well i started playing borderlands and i'm a bit annoyed because i have some how managed to mess up my save data now i have to start again. I would appreciate it if a high level character could power level me to the level i was originally at which was level 30 so i can carry on playing from where i left of. Thank you :)

gamertag - xboxgamer2k9

Its ok now someone has plvled me thanks :)

Edited by iykeusa
times change

Okay guys. I have gotten all the achievements. I am resigning from this thread. I've been getting too many friend requests and by the looks of it, I'm not dedicating any time to my new games I just bought.

Good luck everyone. I'm sorry but it's just too many and I would really like to play my other games since I only have a limited time a day due to work and college and a girlfriend. Thanks everyone that helped me.

hi! i recently beat borderlands (AWESOMEST GAME EVER!) and was wondering if anyone can help me with co-op achievements. and i know im gonna sound like a noob here but is there anyway to switch classes on one file to get the class-based achievements (siren, ranger, berserker) with the action skill, or do i have to make new files for each class? thank you!

GT: wasabiman535

by the way, im a lvl 37 soldier

Edited by Shinobi273
double post

You have to make new characters for each achievement but that's all the characters you'll have to make. The other achievements you can get with a second controller I'm pretty sure if you can't find someone to help (except for the viral).

I'm just looking for someone's game to jump into to get my main character to level 50 and the other three to level 5 to finish the original 1000. I don't have any of the DLC, but any help would be appreciated so I can be done with this game.

Edited by Deadly Fern
Finished most achievements.

I'm trying to get the "There's no "I" in Team" achievement, but each group I run into online either boots me, changes the mission to something completely different by the time I actually get in the lobby, or they're not interested in doing missions at all.

So far I have a level 11 soldier, but I'm trying to focus more on the other classes right now.

My gamertag is Steveinator and if anyone could play with me right now, I'd greatly appreciate it.