Achievement Trading Thread [US Version]

Spartan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to boost the last 400 million I need for Retirement Savings Plan. Send me a message on Live, gamertag is: Vampire Valik (There's a space between words).

Edit: I now have all the achievements and will no longer be playing this game.

Edited by Valik

I haven't gotten any of the achievements for this game, but am willing to dedicate some weeknights for it. I'm available most days from Monday - Thursday, so if anyone's serious about boosting this game, then please feel free to add me (The Rech). I'm down for long sessions, so I'm hoping it won't take more than a week.

Even if you've already gotten some achievements, or you're on your way to finishing the online, I'd still be happy to join in if you're one member short in your boosting party.

If it matters, I'm not looking to get any of the achievements in the paid DLC pack.

I"m planning a session for real soon, need people who are dedicated to getting these finished before the 11th. I would like to get something going by monday at the latest but if i can get some people sooner we'll set up something up before then. Just add your name to the list or send me a message GT: Canniballistic

I really need help with all online achievements before the 08/11/2011 server shutdown for this game. I have some free time during weekends. I'm also have some free during the evenings on the weekdays. Would love to knock these out asap drop me a PM. I'm on the east coast.

I'm usually available around these time and will be playing this game exclusively from now until the shutdown:

• M-W-F: 9:30pm-12am EST.
  • T-TH: 9:30pm-12am EST can also go as early as 7pm on Thursdays.
  • Weekends: early am-3pm EST and randomly after 6:30pm-12:30am.

Like I said I would really like to knock these out. I'm not the type once I get what I need and bounce on the person and leave em' high and dry. I'm looking for others who are same way.

My GT is : BONECLAW

Edited by Boneclaw