Official Bitching Thread

Hayden

Playing normal Demolition last night . The host leaves , rather than hand it over to another host it goes back to the enter lobby page or whatever you want to call it. This happens again ie host leaves back to main page. And as I go to find yet another game Im told I HAVE PROBABATION. WHY ! I never left the game !!. It threw us all out cus Treyarchs shit servers cannot deal with handing it over to someone else instantly like MW3 used to.

What type of product/game that is in direct competiton with a rival purposely PREVENTS you from playing their product. Its the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Its like Food manufactures making their product taste awful to discourage you from buying it. Treyarch fuck CoDs up EVERY year.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still lost on this "probation" deal. I drop out of games all the time, be it due to my kids needing something, phone calls, or just spawning into a shit fuck of a game. Not once have I been put on probation. What gives?

Can't say I have either, I normally quit out of 2 in a row at the most.

I'm still lost on this "probation" deal. I drop out of games all the time, be it due to my kids needing something, phone calls, or just spawning into a shit fuck of a game. Not once have I been put on probation. What gives?

Team killing in hardcore gets you probation accidental or not.

So this game officially hates me. :mad:

Tried playing with a friend last night, we played one game and then could not connect to each other or a game for about 20 minutes. When we finally did, it migrated host to me. Made ME host. Then, it migrated host AGAIN and went to someone else, but the thing is, it kicked ME out. Only me. The game kept going on with my friend still in it. What the hell?

I knew quitting CoD online was a good idea.

I haven't played this game in a couple of months but jumped on for the double XP weekend. So as far as I can gather the new popular thing is running LMG's with Target Finder like it's going out of style? Cause that's all I'm seeing tonight.

I would GLADLY swap those players for the scum I face day in, day out.

http://i.imgur.com/uxUHXcF.png

Minus the guy in second place, these aren't just bad players, they're quickscopers. Fucking. Quick. Scopers.

And this is what I see 99% of the time when I play this now. Fucking. Quick. Scopers. On my team. Bad ones, it seems. I actually hate Domination (although that screenie is from KC) now because of this SSDD I'm dealt with, and it was the only objective mode I could stomach, because I could kind of have an influence.

So extreme is this experience of mine, with the addition of playing solo all the time now and being a medicore player, my W/L has plummeted. Yep, I am blaming them. :uzi:

[flame shield]

If I had to make some complaints.....

1) Quickscopers need to fucking die. It's an exploit, and should be treated as such. I don't care how much "skill" it takes to quickscope. You're still cheating. Just because you are good at cheating doesn't change the fact that you're still cheating.

2) Spawncampers need to die too. They really need to do something similar to GoW where you have one area to spawn from and 5 seconds of spawn protection to prevent spawncamping.

3) No, Trevarch. I really don't want to get into a game where my team is behind by about 150 points and my "teammates" are going about 5 and 13 each. All I'm gonna do is back out.....which leads me to.....

4) If I back out of a game for some reason, that means I do not want to play with that particular group of people. Please do not just put me right back in the same game I just backed out of. I backed out for a reason.

5) Whoever came up with the idea of lag compensation needs to be dragged out into the streets, his head cracked open on the sidewalk, then skullfucked with his own dick.

6) Can we make the Nuketown 2025 map just a little bit smaller? I just don't think there's enough people randomly lobbing grenades around, and spawnkilling on that map just isn't easy enough.

If I had to make some complaints.....

5) Whoever came up with the idea of lag compensation needs to be dragged out into the streets, his head cracked open on the sidewalk, then skullfucked with his own dick.

XD

I am 'hanging up my controller' for this game (read: not inserting it into my console), until the new maps are in rotation with the other maps.

I want to play the new maps. They're actually very decent, but the community is absolutely moronic. Examples incoming:

1) It seems that every other game, I will get someone on my team who will sit at the back of the map, afc. I've heard a few things of people boasting about getting free exp by just sitting there in games and racking up whatever points they'll get at the end of the game...

Is the game that boring to these people that they feel the need to do this? They're bored with the game but still want to level up? I don't get it. And it reminds me of the few experiences in Mass Effect 3's MP. ¬_¬

2) Quickscopers. Again. If it's on Vertigo, they'll try and jump-spin off that ladder to get someone capping 'B' flag. Or they'll jump off the side of the building. Firing Range/Studio - if we start at the 'C' flag, they'll sit back where we spawn at the beginning of the round, and wait. All. Game. Encore and the stage. Nuff said.

3) When it was announced that Firing Range would be coming in the name of Studio, all I ever heard was "OMG wow, Firing Range was my favourite map" etc. etc. Not once did I EVER read "oh, I never played Firing Range, but I hear it was good". So why is it, I am seeing people shooting or knifing those moving targets? I honestly did think that they may have not played the original Black Ops, but after witnessing several players doing this, I thought I'd go and 'Compare Games'. Guess what? They've played the original.

4) Just mongs.

Since the DLC, I seem to get more often than not those team mates who are clearly evidence of their moms showing poor abilities of growing a human within their system with the correct number of limbs, which would indicate that not everyone has the right to reproduce, and waste our valuable oxygen.

It is that bad.

So yeah, until the new maps appear in Ground War (I like my mix of each game modes, not just one, and I dislike SnD, Hardpoint, Headquarters, so Moshpit is out of the question), then this isn't coming out of it's case.

XD

I am 'hanging up my controller' for this game (read: not inserting it into my console), until the new maps are in rotation with the other maps.

They already are, i play nothing but core kill confirmed & from what i'm aware(could be wrong i only installed the new maps on Thursday) they were in the normal rotation from release.

Watched the first 12 seconds to see the guy playing is the typical quickscoper mong who runs past the first objective to get to that point I'm guessing he's going to go, just to get quickscopers on the other team who are doing the same thing.

SSDD.

Does it really effect anything if you don't capture the 1st objective? The other 5 players will get it no doubt. Having an advantage and rushing out ahead IMO is actually better.

I would argue that in all Dom games EVERYONE except one person should bypass the first objective and rush B, have a few cap it and a few get good vantage points to secure and protect it. I hate when the entire team stops at the first objective, it wastes valuable seconds.

Does it really effect anything if you don't capture the 1st objective? The other 5 players will get it no doubt. Having an advantage and rushing out ahead IMO is actually better.

I would argue that in all Dom games EVERYONE except one person should bypass the first objective and rush B, have a few cap it and a few get good vantage points to secure and protect it. I hate when the entire team stops at the first objective, it wastes valuable seconds.

You're quoting me making a comment about the video posted. My comment was about me guessing what the quickscoper was going to do, and your post seems to argue against my comment about said quickscoper running past the first objective, with the counter that players "should bypass it to get to the 'B' objective". Watching the video, my assumption was proven correct, SSDD, and something to scoff at. As I said.

I will agree with you that people could and perhaps should bypass the first objective for 'B'. But this is Call of Duty. People don't. I am extremely tired of seeing non-objective players in Domination, and I'm sick of seeing quickscopers. And both of these types of players are one and the same, it seems.

They literally are the reason for me not playing this game.

Example being, I just put the game in after a few days away. First full game I get in to, on Encore, and it is choc full of the mongs. At least half of each team consisted of it. Ground War by the way. It's fucking dire.

Sorry, I need to get this out.

Damn zombie players, you start the session just to quit out or not know how to spend their points properly, so they complain at me to use my points. I'm sorry, but just because I apply real life knowledge to a video game knowing how to manage points like money doesn't mean you should ask to use my points. Save some points and learn to use what you have.

If there's a swarm and a K9 unit....I'm quitting. Yes, this has happened to me, many times. I don't give two fucks about the rest of the team at that point.

I'm the same.

So you back away cause you're being smothered by killstreaks? You must not play objective modes much and if you do you must quit a lot.

I cant speak for Jeremy, but here's how I see it:

It's not because you're being smothered by them, it's because chances are, you're the only one on your team working your ass off, while the rest of the useless clowns are pissing around giving the enemy all their streaks. All I play is objective (KC or Dom), and if I'm top of my team by at least double or even triple the score of the next person, busting my ass off trying for the objectives, and still losing, and getting killed by the infinite streaks the enemies are calling in, damn straight I'm not sticking around. Same reason I used Ghost on every class in Black Ops 1, and same reason it's on most of my classes in Black Ops 2. I am not getting punished because I get matched up with prepubescent squeakers, who have more "mothers fucked", than objectives captured and players killed.

I'm the same.

I cant speak for Jeremy, but here's how I see it:

It's not because you're being smothered by them, it's because chances are, you're the only one on your team working your ass off, while the rest of the useless clowns are pissing around giving the enemy all their streaks. All I play is objective (KC or Dom), and if I'm top of my team by at least double or even triple the score of the next person, busting my ass off trying for the objectives, and still losing, and getting killed by the infinite streaks the enemies are calling in, damn straight I'm not sticking around. Same reason I used Ghost on every class in Black Ops 1, and same reason it's on most of my classes in Black Ops 2. I am not getting punished because I get matched up with prepubescent squeakers, who have more "mothers fucked", than objectives captured and players killed.

Yeah that's fine but I will still stick around since I know being on your own is worse. If you leave however, just cause you're having a bad game, that's just stupid, there have been many times when we have still won because the guys with swarm don't even pick up tags or cap objectives.