Mission 2 No Kills issue

Rascalov

I've replayed Mission 2, Eminent Domain, three times and I keep getting 1 Hostiles Killed on the end of mission results screen. I have been taking out every enemy non-lethally using RB choke holds or sleep darts. I have no idea where the kill is coming from. I've checked the bodies of each enemy every time and they are all snoring or unconscious. Anyone else encountered this issue? It's pretty much ruined the whole DLC for me as I can't get the No Kills or No Alerts achievements.

I've replayed Mission 2, Eminent Domain, three times and I keep getting 1 Hostiles Killed on the end of mission results screen. I have been taking out every enemy non-lethally using RB choke holds or sleep darts. I have no idea where the kill is coming from. I've checked the bodies of each enemy every time and they are all snoring or unconscious. Anyone else encountered this issue? It's pretty much ruined the whole DLC for me as I can't get the No Kills or No Alerts achievements.

That happened to me a lot on several missions. The most likely reason is that rats could be attacking unconscious enemies once you've left them. I would either suggest making sure you place all the enemies you knock out on rooftops or other higher areas, or attempting a playthrough of the mission in which you avoid contact with enemies altogether, just to be sure. Hope this helps :)

• 4 weeks later...