Which Campaign do you Think's Easier?

AcidFlames247

Resistance by far. Security's campaign is pretty easy too, but the only level that gave me trouble was the second to the last actual mission (not the What-Ifs).

Can't remember the name of it, but it was the one where you have to repair the crane, and then hack the controls. For some reason, the bots were just relentless, worse then other levels.

Resistance is so much easier. The hack zones for security are so easy for resistance to cut off that you just need an amazing amount of luck to get to them.

I really hate hacking in this game. If it took the same amount of time to "unhack" as it does to hack it wouldn't bother me so much, but it's too easy for the defenders to remove a hack at the moment.

they are both the same its jsut that when u level up they level up as well so its always gonna get harder and harder no matter what difficulty i started resistance 1st so when i did it everybody was low levels (lvl 1-6 or 7) then i beat but when i went to start security everyone was already lvl 6 or 7 and just got higher as i progressed thats why its best to do challenges, and higher campaign levels when u 1st start a character or else ur just giving yourself a harder time

• 1 year later...