Event #3: Torque Bow Tag Discussion - October 14-17

IC3 L3G3ND

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"All Torque Bows, all the time!" Sounds good to me! Torque's always been my favorite weapon!

Im kinda torn right now

My favourite Weapons

Gears Of War 1 Sniper Rifle (Yes i was the n00b who active downed you to let you get back up just to down you again to then let you get back up to kill you again, hahaha)

Gears Of War 2 Torque Bow

Gears Of War 3 Sniper Rifle

Sucks man, i hated being banned when that happened to me, Torque Bows is gonna be fun man, This is where i get all my explosive kills for the medal i guess

I'm mad bro. Was gonna work on easy horde rounds for horde via tickers, and i'ma miss explosives kills and probably headshots. Not to mention progress towards Socialite Achievement :/

EDIT: And the fact that Torque Tag is really fun

Gears Of War 1 Sniper Rifle (Yes i was the n00b who active downed you to let you get back up just to down you again to then let you get back up to kill you again, hahaha)

I never really minded that happening. Some of the time I was the guy who got the shotgun kill on you for doing that as I was getting back up. Though me and my friends would twirl whatever grenade we had and hump the backside of the last down player. Now we just do what others do and "where's me woif?" people (COG punching execution) or we rip the arm off and beat you with it (locust) for as long as possible. Ahhhh good times.

Ah, so this is why you're running around the forum dumping on everyone with silly internet pictures.

By that you mean the two pictures I posted? Oh noes, someone call the forum police. Ive been posting a lot on the Gears 3 section since it came out, not just because i'm offline. I'm sure there's no law against that.

How did you get yourself banned?

I had a naughty word in my bio.

Edited by xI WARFARE