Underground Brotherhood Help Thread

IIIII Matt IIIII

My friend and I are still having trouble with this. We are currently just have him on my race track that's 2 miles long, 18 checkpoints and takes over 1:30 mins. He's done over 100 wins, subtract the 30 for NS and 10 for his own custom and he still hasn't unlocked this. We'll keep trying to add more wins but codemasters really need to explain this achievement more.

I've had this problem too. My friend and I spent over three hours doing this, with about 30 30 second-long races each, and neither of us got the achievement. :mad: We'll try again tomorrow, but if anyone has a solution it would be great.

In addition, for no apparent reason, I received the achievement for winning 10 races on one's own custom track while attempting the above - yet I have not even won on my tracks at all. Has anyone else had this happen?:confused:

If you win against someone who is in a different country and you have done 30, play someone who is in your country and after a few games it should unlock
lol that's a very big problem for me...i don't know anyone from my country who plays Fuel. All my friends are from outside my country :/ Ah well i'll worry about it once i get to it. Who knows it might unlock without problems. The Vene Vidi Vici achievement from The Hulk game was laggy as all hell but mine unlocked when it was supposed to. I hope the same goes for this achievement

• 1 month later...

In addition, for no apparent reason, I received the achievement for winning 10 races on one's own custom track while attempting the above - yet I have not even won on my tracks at all. Has anyone else had this happen?:confused:

Yes this has happened to me and I can not unlock brotherhood either.

I wonder if I should try winning 30 i have created. Could it get mixed up somehow?

Any advice would still be welcome on this please.

• 7 months later...

After struggling to get this achievement and having my boosting partner unlock it no problem and right on queue. I discovered that I was joining his match through my friends list instead of searching for games. It unlocked after I started joining via the search method.

So in summary, make sure you join a game by searching for the game that your friend or other created. If you join via invite or by joining a friend's game via your friends list it probably will not unlock. I did well over 100 before I switched over.

• 10 months later...
After struggling to get this achievement and having my boosting partner unlock it no problem and right on queue. I discovered that I was joining his match through my friends list instead of searching for games. It unlocked after I started joining via the search method.

So in summary, make sure you join a game by searching for the game that your friend or other created. If you join via invite or by joining a friend's game via your friends list it probably will not unlock. I did well over 100 before I switched over.

This is old what whatever.

My boosting partner unlocked it with no problems via me inviting him but I won 40 by his invite and didn't get it.

Gonna try searches next.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think being in a different region has anything to do with it, my friend and I are both on the east coast

I made a race one checkpoint, about 5 seconds long, and my friend got the achievement no problem, on the race that he made, 1 checkpoint, i did not get it

the only difference is my race was on pavement, and his was on dirt

• 1 month later...