Multiple achievements not unlocking :(

So everything starts out fine , unlocked loads and then it started to lag and they popped minutes after i'd performed the action to get an achievement then towards the end of the game it stops unlocking , on my first play through i know i killed 75 with rifle , upgraded a weapon , finished the game and got 75% of docs etc but none of the achievements popped

Started a new game on a new save and got 2 to unlock yesterday but just got to the 100% on my rifle and its not unlocking again , and i know for sure i've done all the convo's to get that achievement , i'm loathed to keep playing the game over and over and over , its not that good that it can keep me interested for yet another play through lol anyone find a way to get them to pop ?

I'm gonna go and uninstall the game and reinstall and see if that helps , if not i'm gonna bang my head against the wall for a while

Any help appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
Reinstalled the game, cleared the cache still the same , thinking i'm going to have to delete the save file , and start all over again :(

You might bookmark and read the link's info BEFORE attempting any new stuff and wait till they solved the problem:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

• 2 weeks later...