For those struggling with Drift Lap 100k Achievement

NIZZU

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a decent drift setup for the 08 Scooby WRX STI on my storefront its really good for drifting, I mean I am not the worlds best drifter and proably one of the worst but I can get decent drifts with this setup trust me, search my XBOX LIVE name on the storefront you should find it

Yes! Finally. The magic ingredient is the HSK. I did it with the stock setup, on Fujimi Kaido forwards. The real trick is balancing the front sliding with the back sliding.. To step the rear out, just handbrake, but to bring the front back around, apply full opposite lock and apply power. Rather than swinging out the back further, as one would expect with a RWD, it brings it back in line. Balance the two and you can slide for ages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

even though its been FOREVER since you posted this, ive been playing forza 3 on my new xbox live account trying to get more gamerscore than i did on my old account. i came across this and realized it was an achievement i had never gotten. i got it on my second lap thanx to this thread. 1st lap a little over 90,000, 2nd lap a little over 110,000. so i just wanted to say thank you for posting this. VERY helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

I did it too with the Mitsubishi, HKS Time Attack Evolution, stock right off the store, kept 2nd gear and aim to get atleast 25000 at first tunnel (Fujimi kaido normal) and then around 70000 at the 2 tunnels just halfway thru.

In the big downhill corners near the concrete tunnel i got over 12000 points :D

Just remember to tap accelerator gently to maintain drift and steer.

easypeasy once figured out how to, but the key is the car imho.

But all that for a pityful 5 Gs? Come on...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...