Did you guys like the ending?

Burstey

• 4 weeks later...

I see what you mean, but I think that the ending really highlights the message of the game. Thhat you can lead this 'glamerous' lifestyle within the Mafia but in order to pay for this you need the blood of your friends etc. i think it was a fantastic ending to a completely mediocre game imo :)

I see what you mean, but I think that the ending really highlights the message of the game. Thhat you can lead this 'glamerous' lifestyle within the Mafia but in order to pay for this you need the blood of your friends etc. i think it was a fantastic ending to a completely mediocre game imo :)

This.

I think that in the beginning people may think: oh, what an awesome thing to be in the Mafia and earn money. In the end of the game it was like: Is it really worth it? blabla.

But maybe Joe didn't die, they didn't show him being killed, so there is a chance he might still be alive.

He's dead. I think that with the realism 2K Czech put into the story, they wouldn't squander it with some cliche were he miraculously lives for the sequal.

He's dead. I think that with the realism 2K Czech put into the story, they wouldn't squander it with some cliche were he miraculously lives for the sequal.

Remember the revolver he had?

He could've shot the guy that was next to him, and shoot the unexpected driver

Edited by indoorblakininja

• 1 month later...
This game would have been one of my favourites ever if it just had a larger open world which you get a proper chance to explore freely and more decent car chases.

Let's hope for a Mafia 3.

Yes, the car chases were a let down. They're all the same, the cops all chase you the same, and they all start and end the same. There was no creativity to them.

Yes, the car chases were a let down. They're all the same, the cops all chase you the same, and they all start and end the same. There was no creativity to them.

Yeah, the car chases were somewhat of a let down. However, considering all cops are, mostly, trained the same, it does kinda make sense that they would react the same if chasing you. At the same time though, people would complain if sometimes the cops let you get away and sometimes they didn't. with a topic like this, not everyone will always be happy, so programmers have to pick their poison sometimes. still a great game though!

if there is a Mafia III, don't expect it to feature Vito or Joe. it'll be a new cast in a new location, just like II was compared to the legendary first game.

Yeah, the car chases were somewhat of a let down. However, considering all cops are, mostly, trained the same, it does kinda make sense that they would react the same if chasing you. At the same time though, people would complain if sometimes the cops let you get away and sometimes they didn't. with a topic like this, not everyone will always be happy, so programmers have to pick their poison sometimes. still a great game though!

The AI was a tad bit stupid for the cops though, which is another part I didnt like about the cops. Stop them, and they run out of the car the same, then give you the same warning, then get shot and shoo tback the same.

if there is a Mafia III, don't expect it to feature Vito or Joe. it'll be a new cast in a new location, just like II was compared to the legendary first game.

I wouldnt be too sure. #2 had to be different, as they killed off the whole original cast of #1 at the end of #1. lol. On top of that, from a developer's standpoint, it's a whole ton easier to spruce up the current city to make it newer for a 3rd game than it would be to have to create another whole story and an entirely new city from the ground up. Personally, I'd put my money on #3 being Vito taking over his own family and going from there.

• 2 weeks later...