Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Ok guys, sorry for my late reply. Yesterday I had to stay in that so called "real life" longer than expected (you know, that game with the superior graphics and audio but sometimes a bit boring and lengthy gameplay - plus you only got one life, which really sucks) so I could not come online on XBOX Live.

Anyway, yesterday evening, when I was NOT at home, I got a message from the guy who has the Halo 3 checkpoint. He said that he will give it to me, so as today in my country there is a public holiday, I will stay at home the whole day and play XBOX and wait for him to come online and give me the Halo 3 LASO checkpoint.

As soon as I have it, you can be assured that I will message everyone who messaged me and share the checkpoint.

Again, sorry for the long wait. If anyone could share Halo 2 and Halo 4 checkpoint for me in the meantime, that would be great.

Finally a post that isn't about checkpoints!!!!!!

I'm looking for a crew of west coast North Americans to attempt to do Halo 3 in under 3 hours.

I don't know any level skips but with the 4 of us on legendary it should be a breeze. Wanting to set this up for Tuesday evening or Wednesday at any time. We will test our connections to each other first before committing to a team

Message me: Lorne117

Big thanks to JENKINS200785!

As promised, I will pass these on (I'm still looking for Halo 3 too).

To keep it simple, add me on XBL and send me a party invite if you see me online. I'll stop what I am playing and pass along the checkpoints.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: No longer have Halo 4. Wasn't aware that you lose it once you finish the playlist. I figured I would just be able to reload and share.

Also, and more importantly, I chose my words wisely in this post because I didn't want to be inundated with messages. I have responded to all and I would like them to stop going forward. As I stated before, when you see me online, invite me and I will help you (add me as a friend and favorite and you'll get a notification when I am on...or just check your friend list). Please do not message me as the inbox is getting insane. I will gladly help all who invite me to a party... just please follow my instructions. Thanks!

Edited by spankyNspronkle
Update available check points and progress.