FireFight Record

Such Solitude

wtf

wow

even if he did do this over a couple of days and just paused thats still alot of investment of time

the skull for 1000000 looks really cool hey

also, how does he have more exp than games played for halo 3

hacker?

Yeah, that skull is sick

wtf

wow

even if he did do this over a couple of days and just paused thats still alot of investment of time

the skull for 1000000 looks really cool hey

hacker?

How would you hack for EXP??

No, boosted in Double XP weekends..

That's kind of cool but also ver sad, to be honest im not saying i could do it but Lost Platoon is far too easy when you know what you are doing besides he would have paused it loads but hey man thats skull is sick and i doubt many if anyone will pass that score

Yeah, i agree that its cool that he's hammered it on solo legendary for 20 hours or summit but i do feel that there are better things in life to be doing than firefight lol!

hacker?

thats really impressive ! Not that its good to spend 21 hours at firefight ! :uzi: :eek: :drunk

And yeah to this, Double Exp weekends !

Once saw a general with exactly double the exp of games played !

have a pic of it on my phone !

2156 games played

4312 exp

Epic stuff

I agree with all of you. My highest is 205,000 only because of the slight delay from backing out after getting the achievement. I'm sure he only did this to be the highest and get people talking. Acomplished and acomplished. I'm pretty sure he won't be doing it again. Still the flaming skull is ba!

Well that guy is pretty crazy and my friend is really good at firefight despite only playing online very rarely. He is also the person who got screwed over by that dickhead named "ArkileDOTcom" when they were about to get ENDURE (they were at Set 4 Round 3 Wave 4/5).

This is his stats with NO PAUSES in 2 hours 44 minutes: -

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/ODSTg.aspx?gameid=35457542&player=Money420k

This guy deserves RECON!

Oh btw OWA 000 has attempted many times on Lost Platoon to get high scores.....he got about 4.1 million at Set 9 in just over 10 hours. This guy is literally PURE HALO FANBOY GONE CRAZY.:eek:

That is really impressive. Most people would call it sad, but the guy really wanted to be number 1 and I doubt anyone will try to beat it. What I call sad is the Call of Duty WAW Nazi Zombie leaderboards and the Left 4 Dead Survival leaderboards. When people use the glitches to get to number 1 and having a week or so played to do it. That is sad. This guy has some killer Halo skill. I guess instead of wasting 21 hours on getting achievements he would rather get number 1 in Firefight.