Online partner

madhead4000

Heh, I really hope one day I see you on a real poker table if you need to boost for this game ;)
I wont need help on this game now, i didnt know there was games where ppl have 50,000 each and always go all in, n00bs... ill probabaly go and find 1 of thoes games.

i dont understand how you plan on doing this.. can u go negative in money??

Yeah you can, your bankroll can go very far into the negative. I had a rather tough learning phase where I ended up at -$66,600. It's understandable they allow you to do it because of newbies like myself, you need to be able to fuck up a little bit, but the problem is there seems to be no limit on it, so idiots can keep going all in on $50,000 buy ins. Does my head in.

I'm sorry, but you guys are pathetic. This is one of the greatest skill games in history, and all you people can do in it is cheat. You make me sick.

Poker is a skill game, but you can't play it without money involved. It turns into a whole nother game. This is an achievement site you idiot. I try and see at least 300 hands a day online playing 4 tables at once. I want the 200 but there is no way I'm actually playing this garbage.