The Social Club Service is not Available

Slow2die

Still getting this error when I try and use Snapmatic and create my Social Club account. I made it as far as entering all my details but when I confirm I get that same error. Really annoying. Tried it 3 different times throughout today, expected it to be fixed by now. Earlier on was understandable as thousands would of been registering at any one time, but it should have calmed down a little bit by now.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

socal club itself is loading slowly, it took me a while to get it to finally load.

things like that are probably why they delayed the online, cause they can test out the server impact over these 2 weeks and make sure its smooth, also gives people a reason to actually play the story

Yeah it's getting kinda buggy right now I'm pretty sure they try to fix things. Now it's working and the next minute it's not and I get the message that the SCS is not availabe please try again later!

Im getting popups from Rockstar social club. Also got some about you saying you discovered that social media is dangerous or something.....:p

What the fuck is going on there!?

I think its just some notification showing how far your friends are in the story when they finish a specific mission. I also got one popup about a friend that he got wasted 25 times. So its like some kind of tracker. You can turn it on or off if you want. But indeed, making pictures or other rockstar social club features are not working yet.