(Public) Achievement Question

mastermickem

Hey guys,

I noticed when i was playing some local offline games i could get the achievements for level 1,5,15 and so forth. :confused: :confused: So my question is, does this apply to all the other achievements? Essentially making the game about 4 achievements short of being able to be beaten locally? :confused: :confused:

Has anybody tested if the achievements are all local? I have heard the level 100 one is also.

Just got me thinking because i have a boring "holiday" coming up and me and my bros love some horde action.. Would be pretty awesome holiday to end up beating gears :uzi: :)

Thanks guys. Hope you all had an awesome Christmas and New Years

You can get experience offline in horde, not sure if you get experience from playing custom games of (annex, koth, etc tho). Getting to level 100 just playing horde with no experience multipler will take a while tho. I think you are correct I got a lot of more achievements offline. I believe wingman, guardian and meatflag achievements are all public(which you have to go online for) as well as the Annex dlc achievement. But these can be done in social, I found when i played meatflag on social it was me and bots and I easily got my caps.

Good luck man.

• 2 weeks later...
I unlocked Veteran Gear on a local match a few days ago, but I was lvl 100 back in Oct .... I dont know if that had any thing to do with it?

Remember for the Veteran Gear achievement you have to play and win on the Snowblind maps as well so that may be why you can't get it offline. Although I seem to remember winning custom games on them and still got the achievement, but I may have gotten wins on those maps in social by then anyway.

I have no idea, all I know is I remember Joe Graf saying just that. He never offered anymore information- maybe he was saying that because he assumed that offline players wouldn't have the updates or maybe they changed something to try to deter the rank from being glitched.

You can get experience offline in horde, not sure if you get experience from playing custom games of (annex, koth, etc tho). Getting to level 100 just playing horde with no experience multipler will take a while tho. I think you are correct I got a lot of more achievements offline. I believe wingman, guardian and meatflag achievements are all public(which you have to go online for) as well as the Annex dlc achievement. But these can be done in social, I found when i played meatflag on social it was me and bots and I easily got my caps.

Good luck man.

I recognized that i also have a progress in getting level 5/15/25 and i never played online. So i can get these achievements through multiplayer against bots or horde mode? And what are the other achievements you got offline?

Edited by Leviathan1348

I recognized that i also have a progress in getting level 5/15/25 and i never played online. So i can get these achievements through multiplayer against bots or horde mode? And what are the other achievements you got offline?

You can get from retail 1000 although some you will get in campaign:

A Parting Gift

Crossed Swords

Around the World, Again

Party Like It's 1999

Said the Spider to the Fly

Shock and Awe

Organ Grinder

Pound of Flesh

Dlc:

Forged in the Fire

More Mystery, Less History