Free Soundtrack Website?

JONBLEACH

callofduty.com/blackops/dlc/zombies

From there, you then need to confirm your age and input both your Gamertag and your code. A download will then pop up once the code has been confirmed and it'll download.

It's a 20 song soundtrack, and it's pretty good, actually.

I downloaded my copy not too long ago.

:( ok so i tried to read my code and now when i input it in it says its wrong. I tried multiple different options for letters and numbers

This is freaking crapppppp :( :(

It should work? I don't know what else to suggest, mine worked straight away.

You have inputted your gamertag correctly too, haven't you? I know it sounds stupid, but sometimes you can be so focused on getting the code right that you mistype your gamertag?

Plus, the code should work until its been redeemed so you should still be able to access it. Just try and get a better look at it on your TV? :/

How do I get my free Call of Duty®: Zombies Soundtrack?

Once Rezurrection has been downloaded, go to the Zombies menu and select "ZOMBIES SOUNDTRACK" from Splitscreen and/or Xbox Live. Make note of your Offer Code in the pop-up window, go to the URL provided and enter your GamerTag and Offer Code. The soundtrack will automatically start to download.

since i dont have a HDTV and the code is bunched together, its not working i tried now like 10 times with diff things and still says its not valid

this is srisly retarted, there are only 8 digits with letters and numbers and i still cant get it

Two weeks ago i had the same problem, couldnt read any words on my tv, it started to freak me out and then i decided to buy an HDTV, now i see things in games i couldnt see before, like shangrila, i didnt knew it was a jungle, all i saw was green crap, xD

dont you have a friend with an HDTV? if so you can put your account on his xbox and then write your code down.

Oooow btw, nice avatar and signature :D

"How do I get my free Moon Theme?

Once Rezurrection has been downloaded, go to the In-game Store in the Multiplayer menus and select the tab marked "FREE OFFER." Presto, free theme"

Thanks for clearing that up. I think I must have missed that notice myself and was just wondering about it, actually.

callofduty.com/blackops/dlc/zombies

From there, you then need to confirm your age and input both your Gamertag and your code. A download will then pop up once the code has been confirmed and it'll download.

It's a 20 song soundtrack, and it's pretty good, actually.

I downloaded my copy not too long ago.

when i enter the url it does not link me to the correct place. i get a link the the first blackops dlc wtf?

can someone or anyone help me? thanks