Retail Disc Question

NuVioN

On the retail disc if you install it does it play off the hard drive or do you have to have the disc in? What I mean is can I just install it and will I need the disc again? Just wondering since I haven't decided to pick up the disc or to download it online.

The arcade episodes are 400msp each. On the 25th December Episode 1 is available free though for 1 week I believe. So you can get all 5 for 1600msp, pretty good value!

May as well download it, you wont want to trade this beauty of a game in anyway. :)

The arcade episodes are 400msp each. On the 25th December Episode 1 is available free though for 1 week I believe. So you can get all 5 for 1600msp, pretty good value!

May as well download it, you wont want to trade this beauty of a game in anyway. :)

Well worth the price, I bought the last 4 recently and am approaching the end of episode 5. 2000 well spent.

Thanks. I might just buy it off the marketplace then :)