IGN---------------- 7.2/10

EGM- --------------9/10

GamingXP---------- 8.4/10

MondoXbox--------- 8/10

GameSpot ----------8/10

GameCentral-------- 8/10

OXM UK ------------8/10

(sampling)

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/fable-the-journey/critic-reviews?dist=positive

It would help if you attached a better sampling. This way you will appear less bias in attempt to make a reader think the game received only 1-2 good review scores. The majority of the reviews are 'mixed'.

On metacritic there are 14 positive and 9 negative.

Edited by MastrMeatWad

I enjoyed this game, you should never take any notice of reviews of kinect games, all of them get low scores. Usually because they are rated as an 360 game and not a kinect game if that makes sense.

For instance rise of nightmares if I rated compared to all games I would give it a 5/10. Now if rate it as a kinect game, taking into consideration that graphically it won't be as good as halo/cod etc and gameplay will be limited somewhat I would give it 9.5/10. Because as a kinect game it is very good.

The best kinect game so far IMO.

Just for the record I really liked this game and I have never played any fable games other than the journey so my opinion is not biased ;-)

Has or Had? Because when you limit it kinect players only you loose fans.

3 Sucked story wise.

I think you mean "lose" fans!

And even if your theory has a bit of truth to it the new fans they will gain from this game will balance it out.

I've never played any fable games nor have I ever thought about doing so untill this came out. After playing this I would definately consider getting fable 2 and 3.

I don't see any game losing fans because it develops a kinect only game of the same franchise. If you choose not to buy a kinect that's your problem. If you don't own a kinect and can't play this game what are you even doing posting in this forum? Thats like me whining in a PS3 Unchartered forum that I can't play the game because I choose not to own a PS3.

I think you mean "lose" fans!

And even if your theory has a bit of truth to it the new fans they will gain from this game will balance it out.

I've never played any fable games nor have I ever thought about doing so untill this came out. After playing this I would definately consider getting fable 2 and 3.

I don't see any game losing fans because it develops a kinect only game of the same franchise. If you choose not to buy a kinect that's your problem. If you don't own a kinect and can't play this game what are you even doing posting in this forum? Thats like me whining in a PS3 Unchartered forum that I can't play the game because I choose not to own a PS3.

Ah yes thank you for correcting me over one extra o. lol

Why not the first one? That was the best. Just seems as if the series goes on it changes from what it was. 2 was good but 3 had so many flaws.

I'm not the only one who doesn't have a kinect posting here that doesn't even matter tho. I'm posting here because I've been a fan of fable and think its a shame they limit it to kinect only. Previous fables weren't kinect they could of made this "better with kinect" giving you the option so no, it's not my problem that I don't go buy a kinect just to play a game from a series I've liked.