O my god i spent $64.64

master-of-horny

not worth the $60. just return it and buy something worthwhile, like the bigs or something.

Us UK'ers can't buy the BIGS, though I wanted it :mad:

Already selling Tenchu Z on, after only 20 minutes of playing it. Not putting myself through it just for achievements, and from now on I'm listening to reviews lol.

I'm a big fan of Tenchu and waited for a long time for this game to come out. I pre-ordered it and everything. What a disappointment and waste of $. This was a great game for PS2, but I spent $65 on almost the same game as PS2/Xbox versions. The developers should be ashamed of themselves for sullying the name of such a great series.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I spent 15 euro on thise one. The game looks like crap indeed but somehow it kept me playing it over and over and over and over(achievements)...

Damn microsoft should never give up those achievements in their games!

• 2 weeks later...
Is this game really that bad? I've only played Tenchu 1 and 2, and I loved them. It seems like so many people don't like it at all, is there anyone out there that enjoys this game?

I thought it was really fun with some great character customization. I ran through 3-4 times for the full 1000/1000 and took my time with it.

If you can pick it up cheaply it's worth a go. It was my first tenchu and i also loved the character movement and controls. its easy to be a pro at this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I thought it was really fun with some great character customization. I ran through 3-4 times for the full 1000/1000 and took my time with it.

If you can pick it up cheaply it's worth a go. It was my first tenchu and i also loved the character movement and controls. its easy to be a pro at this game.

i agree, mine was £20 new and i enjoyed the change in combat as opposed to other games

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bought this in 2009 when i got my xbox 360

i'm a fan of the other tenchu's

played fatal shadows, 3, 4 return from darkness and this one on ps2 and time of the assassins on psp ( didnt finish it though dint have a memory card almost finished rikimaru's story twice and the rest once almost unlocked the bad guys story)

i liked it at first but soon realised it was so repetitive

only carried on playing it because it was supposed to be a easy 1000g but i had to play it on all difficulties

it was dissapointing and might be the reason why there aren't anymore tenchu games coming out

• 4 months later...